Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw (36505 Views)

Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti / Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by meliziz12(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2017
This is damn beautiful
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by cbrass(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
I so much love these guys
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
gay lords .... Ndi Ala
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Nikbaebrown(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Wow!! Its Been A Long Time I Saw These Duo Together, Seems Their Bonds Slackened To An Extent. "The Johnsons" Has Continued To Keep Chinedu In The Limelight For Some Time Now Though.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by abbeyty(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Odunblade be like, weldone kids for making me proud I am so proud of you two.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by seegi(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
simplyhonest:
lovely pictures... by the way, it's been a long while since aki and pawpaw featured together in a movie...
Here is one tittle; Love Entangle check via dis link https://www.naijamouthed.ng/videos/nollywood/4864-love-entangle
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by seegi(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Wow!! Its Been A Long Time I Saw From These Duo Together, Seems Their Bonds Slackened To An Extent. "The Johnsons" Has Continued To Keep Chinedu In The Limelight For Some Time Now Though.
Here is one tittle; Love Entangle check via dis link https://www.naijamouthed.ng/videos/nollywood/4864-love-entangle
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by simplyhonest(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
seegi:
Ohhh... thanks
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by GodblessNig247(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Wow!! Its Been A Long Time I Saw These Duo Together, Seems Their Bonds Slackened To An Extent. "The Johnsons" Has Continued To Keep Chinedu In The Limelight For Some Time Now Though.

True. Osita Iheme has not been consistent on the big screen so to speak
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by hebrew03: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
itspzpics:
The celebrities were pictured together in this adorable photo.

Too much swag in one photo.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/odunade-adekola-looks-so-adorable-with.html?m=0
OGA JU
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Temitope2030(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice bro... One love either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa we must live as one

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Pmarcus1864: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Word and opposite.. . grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Wow!!!! This is beautiful. Just take a look at the father and his handsome twins boys grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Nickymezor(f): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cool pix
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
holatin:
and their kinsmen are fighting Here on nairaland calling them self demeaning name.

no wonder one person say na jobless miscreant dey follow nnamdi KANU about.

person wey get focus and work no get time for nonsense, its anger and displeasure begins and end on internet.

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by lalanice(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Eraseun: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice but he looks like their father
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by holatin(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ugosample:

You have a point
I have two self
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
thank God odunlade sat down if not......

Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Obierika(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
New meme loading...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Ctay: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
itspzpics:
The celebrities were pictured together in this adorable photo.

Too much swag in one photo.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/odunade-adekola-looks-so-adorable-with.html?m=0
Someone should give tbis a caption jooor
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by Mayowaflex(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
: kiss kiss kiss-*
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by shigishege: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
veekid:
define legends?
tongue
veekid:
define legends?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw by shigishege: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
veekid:
define legends?
tongue
veekid:
define legends?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car / Victoria Kimani In Cleavage-Baring, Clinging White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.