Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Only Thing God Can't Do. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Thing God Can't Do. (582 Views)

What Is The Hardest Thing God Has Ever Done? / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / (riddle)what Was The Last Thing God Created In Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Center verse: Psalm 89:35( KJV) " Once have I sworn by my Holiness that I will not lie unto David" TEXT: PSALM 89:35-52. It has exceeded doubt that " With God all things are possible " Bible established it as stated by Lord Jesus Christ. Several experiences we have confirm to it. This reality must, however be placed in the right order. It is in accordance to His Almightiness. It does not denote that God is inclined to every deed. There is one thing God cannot do: anything that is not in convention with his type of his faithfulness, holiness and truth. Take for an example God cannot lie. God's agreement with David concerning the prosperity and continuity of his lineage on the Jewish throne were placed in two things: The oath and premise of God which cannot be broken. There is a sad complaint in our text as regard what the psalmist understood as a contradiction based on the promise of God and prevailing experience in David's house. He witnessed that contrary to God's promises, the treaty God had with him was being cancelled, thereby making it vulnerable to attack and ridicule by their enemies. Following the psalmist, we sometimes find it cumbersome to match the promises of God with our life experiences. Though we may get into such terrifying situations, it is rather impulsive to think that God has denied on His promises. God cannot lie. However, it has to be realized that God's promises are conditioned on our steady obedience to his commandments. There are also periods when our difficulties in life become chastisements from God which eventually work for our good and fulfilment of His promises. How suitable to know that it is " impossible for God to lie" (Hebrews 6:18). Stand unmovable on His promises by walking in the light of His word; let it be your habit of waiting in patience until He comes. Remember, God's faithfulness is not affected by our faith but our faith is driven by God's faithfulness. Further Bible verse:Amose 4:2. Source:https://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/08/only-thing-god-cant-do.html?showComment=1502515052853#
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
Center verse: Psalm 89:35( KJV) " Once have I sworn by my Holiness that I will not lie unto David" TEXT: PSALM 89:35-52. It has exceeded doubt that " With God all things are possible " Bible established it as stated by Lord Jesus Christ. Several experiences we have confirm to it. This reality must, however be placed in the right order. It is in accordance to His Almightiness. It does not denote that God is inclined to every deed. There is one thing God cannot do: anything that is not in convention with his type of his faithfulness, holiness and truth. Take for an example God cannot lie. God's agreement with David concerning the prosperity and continuity of his lineage on the Jewish throne were placed in two things: The oath and premise of God which cannot be broken. There is a sad complaint in our text as regard what the psalmist understood as a contradiction based on the promise of God and prevailing experience in David's house. He witnessed that contrary to God's promises, the treaty God had with him was being cancelled, thereby making it vulnerable to attack and ridicule by their enemies. Following the psalmist, we sometimes find it cumbersome to match the promises of God with our life experiences. Though we may get into such terrifying situations, it is rather impulsive to think that God has denied on His promises. God cannot lie. However, it has to be realized that God's promises are conditioned on our steady obedience to his commandments. There are also periods when our difficulties in life become chastisements from God which eventually work for our good and fulfilment of His promises. How suitable to know that it is " impossible for God to lie" (Hebrews 6:18). Stand unmovable on His promises by walking in the light of His word; let it be your habit of waiting in patience until He comes. Remember, God's faithfulness is not affected by our faith but our faith is driven by God's faithfulness. Further Bible verse:Amose 4:2. Source:https://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/08/only-thing-god-cant-do.html?showComment=1502515052853#
" All power belongs to God"
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
" God's power is the ultimate "
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"God's power rules in every affairs"
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
" With God all things are possible "
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"With God nothing becomes something"
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
" The righteousness of God cannot be broken "
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"All power belongeth unto the Lord"
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"God is dependable father"
Re: Only Thing God Can't Do. by Chuks4prince(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"Bring empty vessels to God to overflow them with blessing"

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? / Should Communion Be Taken Everyday? / Rhema For Living Devotional - How To Receive And Retain Your Healing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.