Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé (63881 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Two UNILAG Corpers Set To Wed In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by deewhydoski(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
They want to join 3 person together...I pity those that are doing these.....I pray it doesn't have an effect in the future
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Atlantia(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is she pregnant?
Good for them.
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Tyche(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
einsteine:
Based in India doing what? wink

Development things
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Okoyiboz3: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
An Igbo guy based in India?
Okay

Shuku Obuko Alakoba Development Union
India Branh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by BabbanBura(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
princessayesha:
Wedding with pregnancy

wallahi kowa! in biyo ki da babbam Bura na?
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by moshood521: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
princessayesha:
Wedding with pregnancy

If e hapun to u nko
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by ExInferis(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
I cringe anytime i see "US based ", "dubai based", "canada based", "india based" or such nonsense.

Why is it relevant that the person stays abroad?

Also, im frankly fed up with these prewedding photos of totally random and boring nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided The kpekus has been chewed by it was officially inaugurated.
Scoring from the sideline

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by princessayesha(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

If e hapun to u nko
God forbid it but even if it happens I will have to give birth first
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op abeg where is the venue I currently dey Aba , make I go chop free fried rice and beer grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by veacea: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
NCAN over to you

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by princessayesha(f): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

wallahi kowa! in biyo ki da babbam Bura na?
Biyoni NDA kasha mamaki grin
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by PhilSeth(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
The guy dy smart my bro, what if you don marry her come discover say womb no dy her belle. I have seen cases of such.
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
einsteine:
Based in India doing what? wink
Selling tacos
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
ExInferis:
I cringe anytime i see "US based ", "dubai based", "canada based", "india based" or such nonsense.

Why is it relevant that the person stays abroad?

Also, im frankly fed up with these prewedding photos of totally random and boring nonentities.

Easy Tiger! Haba
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by darlenese(f): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
5 months gone already
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by BabbanBura(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
princessayesha:

Biyoni NDA kasha mamaki grin

haka ne? na tada daidai na ke nan. Ina ake iya samunki ne?
Banda albarkar kayan aikin, Allah ya ba ni fasahar aiki da shi. Na iya juyashi cikin turmin duri
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by muller101(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
India of all places?
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by moshood521: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
princessayesha:

God forbid it but even if it happens I will have to give birth first

Hmmmm....
Dat 1 sef mk sense....

Buh lot of pple dea do am sha...
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Oladipo1166(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
mtchew.......
lawdavmercy

See ugly girl set to be married.....
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by stone316: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
How many head you get for sale? Another lagos human parts seller.
seguno2:

India based?
How many churches has he built?
Another Ozobulu loading?
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
fullstreets:
Handsome fiancé fire, see the head.
nose of life
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by ExInferis(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nma27:
Easy Tiger! Haba

Rrrrrrrr!!!!
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by thingsyoudo123(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
how does "pregnancy" and "pre-wedding pic" work together?... World ppl, i hail una oooo
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
ExInferis:

Rrrrrrrr!!!!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
seguno2:

India based?
Another Ozobulu loading?
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by Tinyemeka(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
seguno2:

India based?
Another Ozobulu loading?

He's not from Anambra.
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by dangotesmummy: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
This one don chop belleful cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by mhmsadyq(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
I thought wedding comes before pregnancy. Na waoooo They are even happy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé by mhmsadyq(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I thought it is wedding comes before pregnancy. Na waoooo They are even happy. God forbids bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ / NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.