Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help (1725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by enigmaoke(f): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2017
My fellow Nigerians I need help. I'm trying to open a domiciliary account with gtbank but they asked for two referees with a "non salary current account" and everyone I know either have a savings account or a salary current account and I've tried everything I possibly can but to no avail.

If anyone reading this has a non salary current account or knows anyone who does, from the kindness of your heart, please help me. You can reach me via email: okotooke@gmail.com with the topic "current account" if you decide to help. I'm very desperate that's why I came here to beg.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2017
How do I guarantee someone I don't know?

Describe yourself in one sentence and your purpose for domicilliary account.

If convinced I ll help

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by 44chux(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you had an existing relationship with the bank, in the form of an active current or savings account with regular account activity, your account officer can assist you with references otherwise you may wish to piggyback on him for now by using his account for your genuine dollar transactions until he can trust you enough.

Just my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by enigmaoke(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoingThruALot:

If convinced I ll help
I'm a blogger and I need a domiciliary account like everyone who works online or does any form of business. I also need to connect my dollar card to paypal but I'm unable to because at the moment,
My current account controls everything; or that's what my account officer said and I don't have any other reference to give them
Re: I Need Help by enigmaoke(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
44chux:
If you had an existing relationship with the bank, in the form of an active current or savings account with regular account activity, your account officer can assist you with references otherwise you may wish to piggyback on him for now by using his account for your genuine dollar transactions until he can trust you enough.

Just my 2cents.

How can he assist me with references like you say?
He never brought it up when I told him about needing references
Re: I Need Help by nueleoi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have ju
st one left. Cheers![/sub][sub]Q[quote author=enigmaoke post=59400994][/quote]
Re: I Need Help by nueleoi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have ju
st one left. Cheers![quote author=enigmaoke post=59400994][/quote]
Re: I Need Help by nueleoi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
st one left. Cheers!

If convinced I ll help
Re: I Need Help by nueleoi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
st one left. Cheers!
enigmaoke:
My fellow Nigerians I need help. I'm trying to open a domiciliary account with gtbank but they asked for two referees with a "non salary current account" and everyone I know either have a savings account or a salary current account and I've tried everything I possibly can but to no avail.

If anyone reading this has a non salary current account or knows anyone who does, from the kindness of your heart, please help me. You can reach me via email: okotooke@gmail.com with the topic "current account" if you decide to help. I'm very desperate that's why I came here to beg.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Shoe And Bag / Over 23,000 Metric Tonnes PMS Available For Sale / Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.