Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja (2182 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / PHOTOS: Olamide And His Rumoured Wife In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by metroblogger: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Yoruba hip hop rapper, Olamide joined Sterling bank officials during the Ikeja Operation Clean Computer Village yesterday. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/08/photos-olamide-and-others-clean.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by 0b100100111: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Dis one wey Olamide just suddenly humble!

It's like he knows the end of his music career is near!
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Mologi(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
I know he no fit reach gutter...
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by verygudbadguy(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Quit hating. Olamide is at the peak of his career now. He does things effortlessly. He has a lot of endorsement and he performs not less than twice a week. Don't you think that is massive for him.

I don't think you have met him before. He is not even proud. He is a shy guy.

He has affiliation with Lagos State government and he is also an ambassador of Sterling Bank hence, his presence at the CLEAN Computer Village yesterday.

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Mologi(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Wo!!!

Your mouth is smelling....
I think it should be cleaned also....
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by hacmond(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2017
cool
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by auntysimbiat(f): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
nice one
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

So someone who is at the end of his career will be signing endorsement deals left right and center. you're very smart!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by mrtomola(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Quit hating. Olamide is at the peak of his career now. He does things effortlessly. He has a lot of endorsement and he performs not less than twice a week. Don't you think that is massive for him.

I don't think you have met him before. He is not even proud. He is a shy guy.

He has affiliation with Lagos State government and he is also an ambassador of Sterling Bank hence, his presence at the CLEAN Computer Village yesterday.

Don't mind that stupid comment, d person is a bastard hater. Olamide is always Humble and infact too humble sef.
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by horlareey(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Trash

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by josephine123: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHt7BryIKM

lalasticlala seun
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Realkenny(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Someone who sits on nairaland 24/7 without doing anything meaningful in life.. Smh

I wonder who worst pass you or nwamakipe

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Abudu2000(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one. I ve got nothing against badoo infact i was a big fan. But theres something not right with his beats, i dont know if its the producer or the musical instruments but it does sound like something mixed witn an android phone app.nkt just him but the whole ybnl. They should try and get a better producer naaaa or is he not financially boyant to afford one by this era of his career

Anyways nice one tho
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Frankenstein: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

So someone who is at the end of his career will be signing endorsement deals left right and center. you're very smart!
Forgive my lack of manners...

Please, I implore thee, help your boy win by liking and sharing my story at the literature section.

*Ikorodu Guard* by Frankenstein.

Here's the link to the story...
https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59322631
Re: PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja by Dollypeefash: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Meet Tammy Hembrow, The Stunning Fitness Model Who Is Worth Millions Of Dollars / Temi Otedola Shares Loved Up Photos With Mr Eazi At Coachella - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.