Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is There Really Any Ailment Permitted To Exist Without Cure? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Really Any Ailment Permitted To Exist Without Cure? (366 Views)

Cure Any Ailment With Just Foods / Get Rid Of Diabetes,fibroid,cancer,any Ailment At All / Get Rid Of Any Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Any Ailment Permitted To Exist Without Cure? by NicholeDietary(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Reach me on 08137739878 and get rid of any ailment.
Annnnnnnnddddd I don't treat with medications ooo,incase you are expecting truckload of injections.
I treat with just foods,i treat with just diet plans and in a jiffy u are done.......i sound stupid right?.......winks*****
Don't be so sure cos u are surely in for a surprise
If u wish to come to the office for Counselling, call to book for an appointment so we give u the deserved attention,i won't b able to attend to u without an appointment cos of the multitude.
Nichole dietary consultancy,obafemi awolowo road,utako abuja

Try me and try God.............smiles

Re: Is There Really Any Ailment Permitted To Exist Without Cure? by NicholeDietary(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on:+2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest: Group Seek Ngige Removal As Minister / Man Kills Lover, Commits Suicide In Ebonyi / Salah Day Disaster : S O S Sympathizes With Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.