Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? (3155 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Nigeria Custom Service / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This? by ade3164(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
GNLD GENUIE
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LIMITED  which has been scheduled for AUGUST 14TH 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Desk @ No 95, Fadeyi Express Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you  stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.   

JOB REF: KAA17/05
BEST REGARDS    

Managing Director
Re: Who Else Got This? by ade3164(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Is it genuine or GNLD somebody help me
Re: Who Else Got This? by barackderay(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
i received same message and i dont even know if i applied to the company. the company sef no get website.
i dont want to conclude but my mind tells me its GNLD
Re: Who Else Got This? by Kuraj90: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
I just got it too.. But I don't remember applying for the job.. Na wa
Re: Who Else Got This? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Disability??
Assist you?? lol
chai gnld.
Re: Who Else Got This? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Disability??
Assist you?? lol
chai gnld.
Re: Who Else Got This? by citas(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
I actually got this same msg dis nite, BT I can't remember applying to the company
Re: Who Else Got This? by tswaggs10: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Got same.... whose got real answers here cry
Re: Who Else Got This? by ade3164(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
What is the way forward
Re: Who Else Got This? by Drey212: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
ade3164:
GNLD GENUIE
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LIMITED  which has been scheduled for AUGUST 14TH 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual.

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Desk @ No 95, Fadeyi Express Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you  stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.   

JOB REF: KAA17/05
BEST REGARDS    

Managing Director

is this real
Re: Who Else Got This? by Ogaezy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
I got same mail o, I just don't know where to start or what to say and it seems nobody knows much about them
Re: Who Else Got This? by robert334: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2017
got the same message here too,
Re: Who Else Got This? by onulakak(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2017
GNLD.....Run grin sad
Re: Who Else Got This? by Ksauree: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2017
got d same but don't even know when I applied for d job.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Lanre12388: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2017
i got the same email ooo,the company self no get details
Re: Who Else Got This? by flyfit(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Run for your life..... Is GNLD
Re: Who Else Got This? by Bibby4real(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2017
I don't remember applying for this too. The company isn't even in google
Re: Who Else Got This? by Ekob(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2017
I got the message too. but didn't remember applying for the job, plus I looked up the company in Google it has no history of it
Re: Who Else Got This? by Acmexy: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Got same message. Google has no info regarding geraldplus Ltd. Hmmmm! God help us...look like gnld.
Re: Who Else Got This? by martinsfm(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2017
The fact that the sender uses Gmail just like me has pissed me off cheesy I wont even go towards that area tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? by Ernest19: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Got same too.
Dat dis fadayi address s a suspect
Re: Who Else Got This? by omoELYON: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
GNLD.. Been in operation as ACR naw dey r GeraldPlus..

See d link below.. Tis jst a change of tactics

https://www.nairaland.com/2573496/please-got-mail-text-10mins

Re: Who Else Got This? by phunmbite: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
I also got the message
Re: Who Else Got This? by temitope28(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Got the same message bt scared

no phone number to even call
I hope they r not kidnappers

(1) (Reply)

INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 / Lagos State Civil Service Employment Form / Apply Now For OAU Recruitment, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.