Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus (1699 Views)

See The 7 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / Different Categories Of People You'll Find In A University Hostel- Pics / I Bring To You 15 Types Of Students You Must Find In Your Department. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus by obsoft(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you are, or have been a student in Nigerian tertiary institutions, then you must have come cross any of these kinds of people in night classes.
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in night classes in our various higher institution.

1. Customer care agents
this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time they came to class till they sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.

2. The lookers:

This category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimpse at her/him. You
will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.

3. The late comers:

This is common among girls. When you get to class from 6-9pm, you will discover that the class is almost empty. They are waiting till 11:30 when their presence will be noticed.

4. The preachers:
I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to talk to them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God's word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.

5. The itinerant readers:

They are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six different classes in a night.

6. The unarmed robbers:

Yes I call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. They steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and............... grin
continue reading===> http://easeblaze..com.ng/2017/08/hilarious-categories-of-students-you.html#more

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus by lilwheezy1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus by Yeligray(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
You forgot the buhari lovers
Re: Hilarious! Categories Of Students You Will Find During Night Classes In Campus by obsoft(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

ME And My DAD Quarreling Because I Asked For An Iphone 8 / Brand New Toyota / Some Hilarious Memes To Make Your Day Less Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.