Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Plz I Need Urgent Reply - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Plz I Need Urgent Reply (2152 Views)

Plz, I Need Clarification About Joining Cooperative / Need Urgent Reply Pls / A Thread For Christians And Muslims. Dont Move It Plz... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
ikupakuti:

The one you wrongly accused (shaiytan), even though we both know he wont forgive you.

God will pay him off from your account (good deeds).

It wont benefit him @ the end but it will depreciate your credit balance.

SOLUTION : Follow up the wrong you did with a good deed. Bye.
Ok, Thank You.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Sissie(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Marhyaam:
#Sigh#..i really appreciate your contributions@sissie I get your point and I will check the link In Sha Allah... To others who think it's bidah I clearly get your points also and may Almighty Allah guide and direct our minds to the right path(Ameen)

Amin.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
iamgenius:
I think u just hear those words for d first time. The only topic u knw is about Kufr And Bid'ah. Be Patient For Knowledge.
LAUGHING. . what you do n0t kn0w n0r have pr0of for, yet u keep g0ing against wh0 kn0ws and have kn0wledge . . o ya explain mufasiko and mukafira o
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
LAUGHING. . what you do n0t kn0w n0r have pr0of for, yet u keep g0ing against wh0 kn0ws and have kn0wledge . . o ya explain mufasiko and mukafira o
Ok Ustaz. Fisq & Kufr; wat could lead to them.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2017
iamgenius:
Ok Ustaz. Fisq & Kufr; wat could lead to them.
ANSWER MY QUESTION 1ST O MR GENIUS6
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ANSWER MY QUESTION 1ST O MR GENIUS6
I don't know it.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2017
iamgenius:
I don't know it.
There is no way you dont know it. why would you be defending and calling people to what you dont know? why would you be rejecting that "all bida is kufru" if you dont know? you must explain . . explain mufasiko and mukafirah . . and tell us why the bida the OP wanted to do is mufasiko or mukafira . .and tell us the judgement . . is it sin or kufru?
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
@Marhyaam, an inner mind told a sister to fast 7 days fasting after a scary dream? Sorry, this is just hallucinations from the dream which it is normal, I won't call it schizophrenia since it's not frequent, don't take any of the dreams serious, don't let anyone deceive you it is from shaytan, a jin, demon or angel, all what happened to her was from her head, her imagination.

I had a scary dream when I was still religious and when I woke up, I heard a voice saying "you will die", I didn't even tell anyone nor fast nor do some nafilah, I just ignore the imaginary voice, this was very long time ago.

Tell the sister not to disclose her dreams to people, they will start given superstitious interpretations to her dreams.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Marhyaam(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2017
tintingz:
@Marhyaam, an inner mind told a sister to fast 7 days fasting after a scary dream? Sorry, this is just hallucinations from the dream which it is normal, I won't call it schizophrenia since it's not frequent, don't take any of the dreams serious, don't let anyone deceive you it is from shaytan, a jin, demon or angel, all what happened to her was from her head, her imagination.

I had a scary dream when I was still religious and when I woke up, I heard a voice saying "you will die", I didn't even tell anyone nor fast nor do some nafilah, I just ignore the imaginary voice, this was very long time ago.

Tell the sister not to disclose her dreams to people, they will start given superstitious interpretations to her dreams.
Alright. Thanks so much
Lolz@when I was still religious so u mean you not longer religious?
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Marhyaam:

Alright. Thanks so much
Don't you think he's already religiously "dead" as his dream suggested shocked

His dream came to pass. "You will die" as his dream suggested doesn't always mean literally. Allah teaches us tawil of that in Q26:88-89 and Q22:46

His heart is dead.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marhyaam:

Alright. Thanks so much
You are welcome.

Yes, I'm no longer religious and this also release me from having nightmares and if I do have nightmares I don't take them serious, dreams are your imagination, non of it is real.

The mistake people do is running to spiritual people after nightmares, and these people will turn it to superstitious thing like spiritual attack which will add more fears to the person, the more someone is fear and worried the more nightmares, and at the end the person will end up spending money and time on what is not real, some spiritual people are fraudsters, tell the sister to be careful especially when it comes to religious female folks. Cheers.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:

His dream came to pass. "You will die" as his dream suggested doesn't always mean literally. Allah teaches us tawil of that in Q26:88-89 and Q22:46

His heart is dead.
Lol, grin grin grin grin

This is what I'm talking about, changing things to superstitious interpretation.

Thank the gods I'm religiously dead, I would have believe in this superstitious bullshit. cheesy

When a dream fail, they will look for another interpretation.

What if it was the Christian god or hindu god that killed the Islam in me or is it Satan? So If I told an alfa then that a voice from my head said I will die, will the Alfa said I will religiously die? grin

My heart is not dead, I'm still breathing and typing with my computer. grin
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Marhyaam(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
tintingz:
You are welcome.

Yes, I'm no longer religious and this also release me from having nightmares and if I do have nightmares I don't take them serious, dreams are your imagination, non of it is real.

The mistake people do is running to spiritual people after nightmares, and these people will turn it tohi superstitious thing like spiritual attack which will add more fears to the person, the more someone is fear and worried the more nightmares, and at the end the person will end up spending money and time on what is not real, some spiritual people are fraudsters, tell the sister to be careful especially when it comes to religious female folks. Cheers.
Alright.. thanks for your contribution
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by tintingz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marhyaam:

Alright.. thanks for your contribution
You're welcome.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by oluseyi33(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:

His heart is dead.
BABA, i swear u are a genius.u iman will never depriciate inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Raintaker(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Her inner voice asked her to fast for seven days.
Is there any harm in fasting?No
Is it haram? No
Is it Shirk? No
Is fasting part of Islam? Yes
Do we fast as a means of supplication to Allah to grant our desires? Yes.

So why not just fast for the seven days and get the reward from Allah instead of cutting it to 3.

7 is greater than 7
So more rewards.

Sheikh Raintaker.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
^

Abeg, tell'em

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:
Her inner voice asked her to fast for seven days.
Is there any harm in fasting?No
Is it haram? No
Is it Shirk? No
Is fasting part of Islam? Yes
Do we fast as a means of supplication to Allah to grant our desires? Yes.

So why not just fast for the seven days and get the reward from Allah instead of cutting it to 3.

7 is greater than 7
So more rewards.

Sheikh Raintaker.
Read what the OP posted again and look it from every sides.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
iamgenius:
Read what the OP posted again and look it from every sides.
What the sister experienced is exclusively to her. You cant call it bid'a. It is btw her and her creator. Not you.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
What the sister experienced is exclusively to her. You cant call it bid'a. It is btw her and her creator. Not you.

I'm not tabdi'e like AbuUthaymeen, but according to my knowledge about Islam and what I learnt from d fatwas of our shuyukh. Whenever they want to answer any question they dont only look at one side of d matter. Read Fatwas of Shaykul Islaam, And Shaykh Uthaymeen.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2017
iamgenius:
I'm not tabdi'e like AbuUthaymeen, but according to my knowledge about Islam and what I learnt from d fatwas of our shuyukh. Whenever they want to answer any question they dont only look at one side of d matter. Read Fatwas of Shaykul Islaam, And Shaykh Uthaymeen.
Oh well, it comes to what a shaikh said. Thats really not the point. The point is based on Shari'a. Her experiences from the dream may eventually be her source of karama if she follows up and observes Shari'a.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
Oh well, it comes to what a shaikh said. Thats really not the point. The point is based on Shari'a. Her experiences from the dream may eventually be her source of karama if she follows up and observes Shari'a.
I didn't say that is what d shaykh said, I mean their careful methods of answering questions so that d answer wont be wrong. Why do people always want karaama? Is that what we should be thirsty of always? What is d meaning of A Source Of Karaama?
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
iamgenius:
EVERYTHIND MUST BE LOOKED FR0M ISLAMIC RULING. KEEP SAYING RUBBISH. AW0N ALFA NI KO MA WA KIRI. ALFA NI ALLAH RAN SI E ABI
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
EVERYTHIND MUST BE LOOKED FR0M ISLAMIC RULING. KEEP SAYING RUBBISH. AW0N ALFA NI KO MA WA KIRI. ALFA NI ALLAH RAN SI E ABI
Did I say you should look elsewhere or do taqleed? Mr Jabata Of NL
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
iamgenius:
I didn't say that is what d shaykh said, I mean their careful methods of answering questions so that d answer wont be wrong. Why do people always want karaama? Is that what we should be thirsty of always? What is d meaning of A Source Of Karaama?
don't read it wrong. She's not seeking karama. Allah may bless anyone with it in anyway He desires. Deny karamat all you want. And karamat is not about being able to fly in the air.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
iamgenius:
Did I say you should look elsewhere or do taqleed? Mr Jabata Of NL
YOU SAID TO LOOK FROM VARIOUS ANGLES
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YOU SAID TO LOOK FROM VARIOUS ANGLES
Read my first reply to this thread, that's what I meant.
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
don't read it wrong. She's not seeking karama. Allah may bless anyone with it in anyway He desires. Deny karamat all you want. And karamat is not about being able to fly in the air.
What is d karaama that happened to her?
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by iamgenius(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
Re: Plz I Need Urgent Reply by Empiree: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
iamgenius:
What is d karaama that happened to her?
why are you reading me wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Quran Say About Hypocrites? / Question About The Devil In The Month Of Ramadan / Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.