Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade (1649 Views)

Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / E-money Rock With Kcee In His Millions Worth Luxury Truck(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by princeemmma(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian singer Harrysong has taken his feud with former label mate KCEE to the highest level imaginable, as he called out Kcee live on stage during a performance in Warri. The singer directly referred to Kcee as talentless!!!

All the while, the shades Harrysong and Kcee threw at each other are most times coded and censored to conceal delicate info that may hurt the shaded party and curtail their self-esteem. But Harrysong is not taking it easy anymore, as he blatantly sobbed Kcee by revealing shameful details about Kcee that might make Kcee lose your respect.

While performing live at the Warri Mega Fiesta, the AlterPlate act stopped for a bit to drop some freestyles which were nothing but a public spectacle of the 5-Star music general, Kcee. Perambulating himself around the stage, he said;

“Dem sue me go court ooh… Kcee tell me say I no suppose to record ooh… I remind am say ee forget say when Kcee and Presh bin broke, na dis lonely Warri boy him come meet to help am ooh… I fit no get mama, I fit no get papa, I fit no get brother, but I get talent ooh!!!”

Damn it mehn!!! That shade is one in town!!! Let’s see how Kcee reacts to this.

Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by BLACKdagger: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by Seguntimmy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Daz their own problem, bt d person above me sha......
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Umu aka sad
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is old. undecided
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by lilwheezy1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by Tamarapetty(f): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
#PicksTray
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by Dahustler007(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Mr. Harrysong
This way not cool!!
Never bite the hand that feeds you.
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Dahustler007:
Mr. Harrysong
This way not cool!!
Never bite the hand that feeds you.
When d hand day fed u wants to cut ur tongue nko
Re: Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade by Dahustler007(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Emzyme:

When d hand day fed u wants to cut ur tongue nko

Avoid the hand
Pray for that hand
But never Shade that hand
Cause you tryin' to cut that hand won't bring Peace!!
#LifeIsTooShortToBeComingAtEachOther
#Forgive

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Federal Government Over Olamide's Wo. / Olamide Brings Another Brand New Dance Shuku Shuky / ‘I Want To Marry Chika Ike’ – Actor Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.