Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Help! Building An Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Building An Estate (1008 Views)

Cost Of Building An Upstairs / Estimation For Building An Event Centre / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Building An Estate by blunt1990: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2010
Hello house
Please has anybody been involved with building an estate preferably in Abuja? I will appreciate if anyone has rough idea of the estimate of building infrastructure to high, medium and low level in Abuja (flat land) on a one hectare, two-hectare and three hectare land.

Details will be appreciated but not compulsory.

Kind regards
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
hh
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
Mail me
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
@design5

grin selfish man, you for share a little. haba. anyways, the guy wants details on road construction. i helped a little:

1. design and planning
2. alignment of the road is set out by a surveyor.
3. drainage work: gutter dealination and digging and gutter slabs work
4. grading and extra leveling
4. Application of sub-base: laterite, grounded granite mixed with cement
5. applying asphalts and grading with a roller.
6. application of coat-tar, (coat-tar are measured per inches, 1-2-3inches etc)

Machines to be rented:

1. Rental of a Bauma 2007 for grading and leveling.
2. Asphalt layer (2)
3. rollers (4)
4. 20 wheel barrows

you fit contribute too sir,
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2010
smiley
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2010
@design5

jesus wept embarassed
i thought i was pulling your legs sir. you could have simply corrected me if i was making mistakes. and whats wrong with explaining something thats extremely complex in some few words undecided and besides i thought we all enjoyed doing this and its just supposed to be about learning and expanding our limited experience.
i apologize and take back whatever i said that caused this reaction.
Re: Help! Building An Estate by texasguy1: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ asog

thats some angry guy you tripped off you did the right thing acting humble;thats a sign of the better man im still using you once im ready to build and start my project.keep up the good job,im a big fan n i dont see mediocrity,i see a guy who loves what he does
Re: Help! Building An Estate by blunt1990: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2010
@aasog
Thanks alot for your assistance so far. I am still working on the project as I explained to you over the phone last week. I will conclud everything (our discussion) by the end of this week and will call you once that is done.

Thanks once more for you kind assistance.
Re: Help! Building An Estate by blunt1990: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2010
@aasog
Thanks alot for your assistance so far. I am still working on the project as I explained to you over the phone last week. I will conclud everything (our discussion) by the end of this week and will call you once that is done.

Thanks once more for you kind assistance.
Re: Help! Building An Estate by mommamia: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
design5 thats not nice, as a mature person you dont react to people that way and nobody knows it all you know. You can tell from the reply from asaag that he is quite mature and you know what i will want to work with him. Am not having a go at you but theres no need to quarrel in a forum like this. God bless
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
cool
Re: Help! Building An Estate by mommamia: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
cool
Re: Help! Building An Estate by oderemo(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2010
@ aasog

I hardly post here. I never castigate people. , I av followed virtually all your replies. I just dont know y u decide to act the way u did here. I was stunned.

I told the poster to mail me simply because I reply to mails on the move and can reply to over 50 mails from just an individual in a day. But I cant browse a forum always. U shld knw that we all av differences, some stay in the office all day, some are always on the move.

Anyway, No hard feelings. There's enough space for all. Many cheers

my man is eating humble pie grin grin. it shows we are all human afterall. grin grin. nice one.
Re: Help! Building An Estate by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2010
@all

God bless us all.

@design5

I threw you the wrong joke sir. And I am sorry you didnt see me mocking you as been funny. Once more, my full apologies. I already move past this and hope this topic is closed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clean 2bedroom Flat @ Ilupeju,ogudu,ojota,gbagada,ikosi With1 Year Option / 2 Bedroom Flat In Ikosi Ketu For 250k Per Annum, Pay And Pack In / A 2bed Room For Rent @lekki Agungi Area.its 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.