Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Taye Taiwo Joins Sweedish Side AFC Eskilstuna - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taye Taiwo Joins Sweedish Side AFC Eskilstuna (289 Views)

Nigerian Defender, Taye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club / Taiye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club Lausanne Sport(photos) / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Joins Sweedish Side AFC Eskilstuna by fingard02k(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Former Super Eageles and AC Milian defender, Taye Taiwo has joined Swedish club side AFC Eskilstuna.

The Nigerian defender sealed a permanent move to the Allsvenskan on a Bosman after terminating his contract with Swiss Lausanne in early July.

The 32-year-old, who has previously played for French giants Olympique Marseille as well as Italian powerhouse Inter Milan is expected to team-up with African compatriot Emmanuel Frimpong at the club.

“We get a really good and experienced left back that will mean great for us. Not only on the plan, but also in the locker room. We are very happy that he is here, says sports director Azad Budak to the club’s website.

Taiwo added: “I am very happy to be here. Have been training hard before I came here, so I’m in good shape, says the Nigerian who made his first training session with AFC on Wednesday.

The powerful defender has represented Nigeria 54 times and is available for the clash against AIK this weekend.

SEE PHOTOS OF HIM AT THE CLUB >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/taye-taiwo-joins-sweedish-side-afc-eskilstuna/

lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Sign Ajax Defender 'davinson Sanchez' On A Six-year Deal / Top Strikers' Bogey Months. / Transfer Window Losers And Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.