Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction (1321 Views)

20 Lions And Tigers Found Dead In A Freezer In South Africa (photos) / Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by Lindalilian: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS PHOTOS
Africans cant do this cos we dont know the value of wild life, if we know we wouldnt have killed that lion that escaped from the zoo sometime ago.

Animal lovers streaked naked through London Zoo on a sponsored run to help save tigers from extinction.

Many of those who took part stripped off everything and painted themselves in tiger stripes before jogging among the caged animals.

The annual event in question was the Zoological Society for London’s (ZSL) Streak for Tigers – which raises money to help protect tigers and their habitats around the world.

Tigers are classed as an endangered species with global populations on the decrease due to poaching and the increasing destruction of their natural habitats.
It’s believed that there are now less than 6,000 wild tigers left worldwide.

The event began at 7pm and the so-called Tiger Streakers – because a group of tigers is called a streak – were encouraged to let go of all their inhibitions and go completely nude for a whole five to ten minutes.

At the end of their run they were handed a foil blanket and to protect their modesty.
Each runner paid a £20 registration fee and had pledged to raise at least £150 to help save tigers.

According to Unilad , all participants understood that photos of their antics could end up online.

Read more: http://www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/08/animal-lovers-streak-naked-through.html#ixzz4pYlxUfa2

Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by Seguntimmy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Let Nigerians catch a tiger......... The rest of the picture, THE POT and the story wil be found on NL.
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by moshood521: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Let Nigerians catch a tiger......... The rest of the picture, THE POT and the story wil be found on NL.

I swear....
9ja na knw pass mouth...

Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
white ppl
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by Seguntimmy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

I swear.... 9ja na knw pass mouth...
. . . Na u say so o, if Nigerians catch u, I'm nt deao o
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by decatalyst(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
I hate the pictures of the 'protesters', I may probably hate tigers too!

CloseUp toothpaste don't use a decayed tooth do advert nau undecided
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by moshood521: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seguntimmy:

Na u say so o, if Nigerians catch u, I'm nt deao o

Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Auntie Kemi Olunloyo see food Oooo.... why do this people have tiles all over their body I nearly throw up, they reminds me of my ex girlfriends bisola and funke TUFIAKWA
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by bennymark(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2017
they are looking for man that will come and rock their body

see that fat F-ugly one
Re: Animal Lovers Treak Naked Through London Zoo To Help Save Tigers From Extinction by omobabalawo: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2017
The second to last woman by the left. her @ss looks like where fowl finished playing

Angry Wife Strips Husband’s Pregnant Mistress (shocking Video) / 3 Thieves Gruesomely Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom Today(graphic Photos) / Another Young Gallant Soldier Goes Home