Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Olusesi Weloveyou! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olusesi Weloveyou! (612 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusesi Weloveyou! by otepuking(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
NIGERIAN UP-COMING ARTISTE "OLUSESI" IS ONE WHO IS VERY DETERMINED TO MAKE HIMSELF A HOUSEHOLD NAME. I'VE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND PRIVILEDGE TO MEET HIM ONE-ONE. HE TALKED ABOUT HIS GOALS AND HIS CHALLENGES. I WAS INSPIRED I MUST ADMIT. SUCH A YOUNG MAN WITH SUCH A DARING HEART! HE IS FROM A VERY HUMBLE BACKGROUND  wink. BUT HE IS DETERMINED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I AM COMPELLED TO CONTRIBUTE THE LITTLE WAY I COULD TO HIS SUCCESS because I FEEL HIM. HOW ELSE CAN I EXPLAIN IT? YOU NEED TO MEET HIM TO FEEL HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. ANYWAY I WUD LIKE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS LITTLE SKIT/INTRO TITLED "OLUSESI WELOVEYOU!" AND SPREAD IT ROUND.

NOTE: LET US PROMOTE OUR OWN (NAIRALAND)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://plunder.com/ced46fe037
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by otepuking(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

grin
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by frijos(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
Otepuking God bless u bro!
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by hevysomtin(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2010
otepuking:

NIGERIAN UP-COMING ARTISTE "OLUSESI" IS ONE WHO IS VERY DETERMINED TO MAKE HIMSELF A HOUSEHOLD NAME. I'VE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND PRIVILEDGE TO MEET HIM ONE-ONE. HE TALKED ABOUT HIS GOALS AND HIS CHALLENGES. I WAS INSPIRED I MUST ADMIT. SUCH A YOUNG MAN WITH SUCH A DARING HEART! HE IS FROM A VERY HUMBLE BACKGROUND wink. BUT HE IS DETERMINED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I AM COMPELLED TO CONTRIBUTE THE LITTLE WAY I COULD TO HIS SUCCESS because I FEEL HIM. HOW ELSE CAN I EXPLAIN IT? YOU NEED TO MEET HIM TO FEEL HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. ANYWAY I WUD LIKE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS LITTLE SKIT/INTRO TITLED "OLUSESI WELOVEYOU!" AND SPREAD IT ROUND.

NOTE: LET US PROMOTE OUR OWN (NAIRALAND)

Hope you getting paid
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by abdurrazaq(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2010
Not heard any of his song yet but, judging from various comments on his threads, I can feel he has something to offer the industry. Hope you make it to the TOP.
hevysomtin:

Hope you getting paid
A lil' brother keeping is not bad. Let's support him as the poster has urged us to do. He is ours.
frijos:

Otepuking God bless u bro!
I understand you're contemplating a 'MAGA NEED PAY' track. It'd better be positive. The last thing we need now in Nigeria is another Scamming song. We already have enough. Stay blessed
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by milkan05(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2010
UP SEEEEESSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIII!!!! send me ya songs and i go promote am for ikorodu. PROMISE. crisland, kings tony et al go play ya song. i go make sure.
Re: Olusesi Weloveyou! by hevysomtin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2010
It's time we put nairaland music/radio section on the map! grin Olusesi we love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

(1) (Reply)

Music Video 3gga Feat. Emiliano - Too Far / Asa [a-sha] Talks With Vogue Black / Even If Amma Car-lender<calendar>/i Wont Let U Date Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.