Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Don't Want To Die Young - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want To Die Young (422 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Die Young by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
this is two or three occasions now that the person I know will call me that I should pray because they saw that am dead person in their dream... pls help me my fellow people here I don't want to die young and perhaps what does that mean in reality that they saw me dead in their dream?

seun
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by 0b100100111: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
People that told you such might be influenced by substances like Alcohol, Marijuana, Cocaine, Molly, Meth, Heroine,Crack and the likes

They could not see there own death but saw yours? Tell them the next week that you also had a dream about how there families perished in a motor accident.

Bro! Nothing can happen to you. If no one predicted your birth, no one can tell you about you being dead.

Free your mind

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by gabe: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
my dear, stop being afraid. No amount of prayer, fasting, seed sowing, tithing or binding and casting can save you from death. it is a 100% certainty. just enjoy your life here on earth and stop being afraid of what you can't prevent.
Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by NoWorries7(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
adetoroamos:
this is two or three occasions now that the person I know will call me that I should pray because they saw that am dead person in their dream... pls help me my fellow people here I don't want to die young and perhaps what does that mean in reality that they saw me dead in their dream?

seun
mynd44
lalasticlala

You won't die... Give glory to GOD...
Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garbage. dreams are just dreams, they are not reality
Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by marttol: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
pray about it,and talk as if JESUS is beside you...you won't die.
NOTE;don't mind that fool that says dreams are garbage...things happen first in the realm of the spirits before it's manifestation in the physical realm,so if you don't want it you can cancel it by the BLOOD OF JESUS.
Re: I Don't Want To Die Young by Boland(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Do not take this as a joke.

Accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Saviour.

Be a part of a unit in your church (Preferably Sanctuary Keepers).

Read the Word of God often.

And you will see why you can never die young.

It's 100% sure, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards Headlines AFRIMMA 2017 Awards & Musicfestival / Chosen Is Blessed... / Children Banned From Attending Church In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.