Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post (1258 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by 9jAgossipdey: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seasoned journalist Wale Ojo, is not here for Charly Boy's fight for freedom.
He took to IG to lambast Charly Boy, tagging him a 'thoughtless old fool.'
Via his IG Handle he wrote:
Charly Boy is what a Yoruba call adagbamadanu , a thoughtlessness old fool who allowed himself to be used by corruption in staging a shameful protest purporting to force an ailing and recuperating man home irrespective of his state of health ! I am not saying ,he Charly Boy and his gangsters have no right to stage a protest , even they can go naked but such an effort should be for sensible reason not to force a not yet certified medically okay person home.

Continue reading...
Source:http://www.jukwesegist..com/2017/08/you-are-thoughtless-fool-wale-ojo-slams.html?m=0

Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by 40kobo77: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol Wale Ojo,

Charly Boy,like his cousin Nnamdi Kanu,have no visible source of livelihood and so they go around trying to seek relevance,so as to fatten their pockets.

When it comes to my brothers from UPSTATE,always follow the money trail if they start making noise and you will see their motive.
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by Rtopzy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by goldbim(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Whatever!!our mumu don do.!! grin
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by bkool7(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
40kobo77:
Lol Wale Ojo,

Charly Boy,like his cousin Nnamdi Kanu,have no visible source of livelihood and so they go around trying to seek relevance,so as to fatten their pockets.

When it comes to my brothers from UPSTATE,always follow the money trail if they start making noise and you will see their motive.

Charlie boy actually inherited a lot of money from his late dad. He doesnt have to work again.

I dont suppose he ever worked before self.

But i do surport "Our mumu don do "
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by 40kobo77: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

Charlie boy actually inherited a lot of money from his late dad. He doesnt have to work again.

I dont suppose he ever worked before self.

But i do surport "Our mumu don do "

Judge Oputa was not Billionaire that is money will be enough to feed a grown man like Charly and his family,and still fund his crazy life style.

Or is he the man's only child?anyway i will not be surprised he does "Alabukun" business on the side.

Or his he not from the land of South African based Alabukun dealers?
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by swiz123(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
40kobo77:
Lol Wale Ojo,

Must you include nnamdi kanu in a post that doesn't concern him? Hate speeches everywhere.
Your mumu suppose don do
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by ekensi01: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldbim:
Whatever!!our mumu don do.!! grin
Your mumu.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by Nutase: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by opeaceo: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wale Ojo Wale Ojo the actor? This isn't true.
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by Obierika(m): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Who is Wale Ojo to take on Charly Boy?
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by DRPAIT123(m): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Obierika:
Who is Wale Ojo to take on Charly Boy?
Who is Charley boy to take on buhari
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by Shorsky1(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Is that a photoshop??
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by Obierika(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Who is Charley boy to take on buhari

Charly Boy has been around since the 90s and has built up a brand and goodwill.

He has paid his dues...

The first time we heard of Wale Oko was about 2 months ago after his movie with Omotola.

Charly Boy is not perfect but he has earned the right to champion this cause!

Pls tell Wale Ojo the wannabe movie superstar to STFU!
Re: You Are A Thoughtless Fool - Wale Ojo Slams Charly Boy In IG Post by DRPAIT123(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Obierika:

Charly Boy has been around since the 90s and has built up a brand and goodwill.

He has paid his dues...

The first time we heard of Wale Oko was about 2 months ago after his movie with Omotola.

Charly Boy is not perfect but he has earned the right to champion this cause!

Pls tell Wale Ojo the wannabe movie superstar to STFU!
well said but Charley boy is not descent enough to champion a very sensitive movement like this one....imagine,I hope you saw his nude pics that resurfaced online some days ago,he even personally posted a raunchy pic of his daughter on bed. I have every problem on earth with a mumu(Charley) shouting his mumudondo publicly....he dresses like a tout and act mumulishly but want to be taken seriously.
I sincerely want fellow Nigerians to protest buhari's unduly prolonged absentism but someone who is worthy of emulation,character wise should come on board..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter Made 1st Billboard Appearance (pic) / Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? / Checkout This Lady’s Amazing Transformation Is Inspiring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.