Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help With My Itel 1513 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With My Itel 1513 (1510 Views)

My Itel P32 Experience / My Itel Phone Doesn't Show Contacts / How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Itel 1513 by najoomey(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
my phone Bluetooth refuse to turn off, when I turn it off the phone will automatically restart and the Bluetooth will not turn off, anyone with solution pls?
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by ademasta(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Flash it...

Give it hard reset.
Press the power bottom plus up bottom together....

Note, you go lose files on your phone o.
So think very well
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by sogodihno: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2017
My itel 1513 also has the same issue, but av bn using it like that(with the Bluetooth on).
weitin man go do?
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by najoomey(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2017
any solution
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
najoomey:
my phone Bluetooth refuse to turn off, when I turn it off the phone will automatically restart and the Bluetooth will not turn off, anyone with solution pls?
Hi @najoomey Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Restart the device & check for changes. One of these should do it.
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
sogodihno:
My itel 1513 also has the same issue, but av bn using it like that(with the Bluetooth on).
weitin man go do?
Hi @sogodihno Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Restart the device & check for changes. One of these should do it.
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by sogodihno: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @sogodihno Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Restart the device & check for changes. One of these should do it.

i can't find either font manager or babel font
Re: Help With My Itel 1513 by najoomey(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @najoomey Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Restart the device & check for changes. One of these should do it.
I find font manager but there is no something like uninstall update, but I reset the app references still nothing change

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A5 For Sale In Ibadan / What's The Current Network Situation In Your Area? Rate Your Service Provider. / Infinix Note 4 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.