Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister (779 Views)

Photos From Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri’s 40th Birthday Party / Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by Gistmania: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Earlier today, we spotted a recent picture of Nollywood actor Olaniyi Afonja popularly known as Sanyeri. Sanyeri took to his Instagram page a picture showing his Humble-self and Cute Sister. But we keep wondering, do they look alike? As per Nairaland policy, we decide not to upload the picture here, see link to picture below and tell us what you think in the comment box.
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by immortalcrown(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Afonja?
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by MovicVibe(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2017
immortalcrown:
Afonja?
Sanyeri
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by mofeoluwadassah: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2017
where the pishure now make we see that him 'you fight lion' cheesy
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by MovicVibe(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
where the pishure now make we see that him 'you fight lion' cheesy
You reach here again
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by mofeoluwadassah: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2017
MovicVibe:
You reach here again
yes o...nothing fit stop me
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by MovicVibe(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yes o...nothing fit stop me
I dwarf cap for you oooo, you too waka
Wakaholic
Re: Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Picture Of His Humble-self And Sister by mofeoluwadassah: 12:30am On Aug 13, 2017
MovicVibe:
I dwarf cap for you oooo, you too waka Wakaholic
i take that as a compliment....thank you cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Wads Of Dollars From His 30 Billion / "3 Generation" - Davido Says As He Share Photo With His Dad And 2nd Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Marries New Bae After Divorcing Lanre Gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.