Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! (13139 Views)

Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020 / EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! / EPL: Arsenal Vs Leicester City Preview...Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2017
TEACHER: *WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF BBC?*
STUDENT: *BURNLEY BEAT CHELSEA*
TEACHER : *CORRECT ANSWER!!

1-2 in favor of West ham
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by darlinsval(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Ov 2.5 goals + 2 to 5 goals.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by fineyemi(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Man u 1 - west ham 1.

Lukaku won't score.

That's my prediction. whosoever hates it. make e go hug transformer.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Kingrapha:
why does every body forget rooney, he scored too
and salah
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by meforyou1(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
ManU 2-1 West Ham. ManU will deal ruthlessly with the hamburgers, but scoring of goals will be as difficult as arsene wenger winning trophies for arsenal.
must u bring in arsenal?

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Reference(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2017
prinsam30:
the last time I dropped my prediction, Madrid disgraced us.

Hell No...... I'm not dropping any predictions, infact make westham win sef, I don tire for this mouriho

Hmmm....did you realistically think of any other outcome than a drubbing. Know this, betting houses make a fortune off the typical football fan who puts passion before reality and objectivity.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Man u pls don't fall my hand o....Pls
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Blendmanuel(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
saintkeppy:
3-1. Man Utd Wins. Eric Bailley suppose to start this game. I love his confidence at the heart of the defence. OP please edit ur post, Man Utd finished 6th.

Observation, lacazette and Morata have both scored in their debut for their clubs, oya over to Lukaku

Go and observe again...
Who score Man Utd.'s only goal in the encounter with Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup.?

Unless you mean League matches.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Johnpaul09(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2017
saintkeppy:
3-1. Man Utd Wins. Eric Bailley suppose to start this game. I love his confidence at the heart of the defence. OP please edit ur post, Man Utd finished 6th.

Observation, lacazette and Morata have both scored in their debut for their clubs, oya over to Lukaku
Lukaku scored in his debut against Real Madrid in UEFA Super Cup.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2017
tongue smiley wink cool utd 4 west ham 1..
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Reference(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
First games of the season are not good bets. There is no precedent. Betting short term statistics remains the most effective way of predicting outcomes at around 45%.Only after 5 games will you know where each team is heading.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Chubhie: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
I expect over 4.5 goals in that game.Lukaku two goals, Hernandez one, rashford one and Matic one.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by LordVoldemort(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
mohince:
My man united eleven. Defence: valencia, Lindolf, bailly, blind. Middle: Matic, Mkhitaryan, pogba. Attack: Rashford, Lukaku and mata/matial. But morinho is too dumb startin lingard, darmian and usless smalling. #GGMU. Loose, draw, win manunited all the way

I think you are dumber that your said Jose. You want to play mkhitaryan as an attacking midfielder and put a slow Mata on the flank?

You just don't pick teams with names. Players are picked base on their ability to play the required pattern of play the coach decide to deploy. Lingard will play ahead of anybody in our attack in any game we will need to defend and break on counters while matter is suitable for games we are gonna dominate possession.

You just don't open your gutter mouth
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Crownadex(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Manchester united 4 - 1 West ham
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by smartleo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
bizza45:
I wonder how u guys watch epl... I consider it boring, rough and overhype.. Anyway back to d matter, let me go and start cooking eba cos they will definitely provide a hot ogbono soup I will use
You mean epl is boring then you must be high on potiskum weed
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Knownpal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
good4all40:
Why Is it that Manchester City playing other clubs never made it to Front page except big 5 clubs in EPL and Europe for UEFA Champions League. l even saw Liverpool vs Watford on FP Yesterday. Hope Pep has not done anything wrong to Oga Seun and other Moderators lol. I am a city Fan pls we ask for this favour from Oga Seun to always put our match to FP too thank you sir in advance

Thanks for noticing o.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Iamthoney(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
bizza45:
I wonder how u guys watch epl... I consider it boring, rough and overhype.. Anyway back to d matter, let me go and start cooking eba cos they will definitely provide a hot ogbono soup I will use
Comment from a typical La-Liga supporter. Be truthful and sincere, aside matches like the el-classico and Madrid derby and a match between Athletico Madrid vs Barcelona, what other matches do you go to watch?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by KingAfo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Prince2bad:
MAN UNITED (3) VS WESTHAM (0)
You are CORRECT

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by silent10(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man utd 3:0 Westham utd. I staked 2k on my bet9ja acc.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man united 2-3westham

1 Like

Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Manchester United 1 West Ham 2

Mihky 1 Chicarito 1 Lanzini 1

My blood is red....but that won't stop us from loosing today.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by asiga(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man U 4 : 1 West Ham
Thank me later
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by LockDown69(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
1-2
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Iamthoney:
Comment from a typical La-Liga supporter. Be truthful and sincere, aside matches like the el-classico and Madrid derby and a match between Athletico Madrid vs Barcelona, what other matches do you go to watch?

The niqqa is right especially if he watches Man Utd matches mostly.

I'm ashamed I support a team like that.

But what can I do? Man Utd forever

My blood is red ...
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by BinaryRocks: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man u 0 0 Westham united
OR
1:2
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Draei: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
silkytouch:

LOL
Bros make u no come regret this your comment at the end of the Match oO
Nothing sup, just dey look.
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by squareone(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
well man u never lose there last 7 matches at home against west ham and lukaku always score goals against dem so i expect today to be lyk dat also
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by holluphemydavid(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man U 3-2 Westham
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Mjbless16(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
BendDownSelect:
5-0 Man u must cry
Ayam suspecting chelshit fan.. .. grin
Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by sben2308(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Man. United, who finished 5th last season but qualified for the Champions League through their Europa League win, will be looking for a speedy start as Mourinho prepares for his second full season in charge.

They've spent big on three signings - Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja Matic and Victor Lindelof - while West Ham themselves have also strengthened.

Joe Hart has come in on loan, while Pablo Zabaleta, Marko Arnautovic and former United striker Javier Hernandez have also arrived at the London Stadium.

Slaven Bilic's side finished 11th last season, 17 points worse off than the previous campaign.

Team News

Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo remain out as they continue to recover from long-term injuries sustained last season.

Eric Bailly and Phil Jones missed Tuesday's UEFA Super Cup defeat to Real Madrid through suspension, but their continental suspension does not impact domestic matches.

West Ham expect defender Aaron Cresswell to be available for their opening Premier League match on Sunday.

Captain Mark Noble has shaken off a minor toe problem which saw the midfielder miss a couple of day's training, but Michail Antonio will not be involved as he continues his recovery from a hamstring injury with a run-out for the Under 23s against Everton on Friday night.

POSSIBLE STARTING LINE-UPS

Man. Utd (4-3-3): De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Blind; Pogba, Mata, Matic; Rashford, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku

West Ham (4-2-3-1): Hart; Zabaleta, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Obiang, Kouyate; Antonio, Lanzini, Arnautovic; Chicharito

Kick-off: Sunday 13th August 2017, 4:00 pm

Venue(Stadium): Old Trafford

Last encounter: Man. Utd 1 West Ham 1

Our Prediction: Man. Utd 2 West Ham 1

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/epl-man-utd-vs-west-ham-previewdrop.html

Man u 4 West ham 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PAOK Thessaloniki Vs Chelsea Europa League (0 - 1) On 20th September 2018 / Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 / Who Is The Best Premiership Coach ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.