Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness (18055 Views)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by chie8: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2017
As shared by Oby Ndukwe who lives in Port Harcourt.......

'HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE?
He heard our cry from Heaven and gave us a set of twins, a boy and a girl. My brother and his wife who have been serving on the altar of God as Pastors have been married for 16 years without a child. They waited without doubts, we watched without writing them nor their God off!
Today, God has answered our prayers. He gave them these testimonies, a double portion of the anointing!
No wonder why I have been reading the story of Elijah and Elisha.
Thank you, JEHOVAH OVER DO'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-pastor-and-wife-welcome-twins.html?m=1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Jostico: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Blessing like this,fall on me Amen

14 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Hallelujah Glory be to Jehovah!
Atheists will kill themselves over this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Zeze06(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2017
After 16 years... cry

A fool says in his heart "there's no God"... embarassed

28 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Yhelay(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Wow... Am happy for them!

The good Lord will answer those seeking for the fruit of the womb speedily this month

12 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by decatalyst(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Faithful God that does his things in ways beyond human comprehension.

I reverence your majesty, the almighty God.

Give unto those that are awaiting this kind of miracle children speedily in Jesus name. Amen. Let them also shout Hallelujah.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by swiz123(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Finally he scores a brace. grin grin
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Young03(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Somebody shout halelujah

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by NwaAmaikpe: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

Why was his sperm sleeping since?

I only advise he should run a paternity test...pastor's wives are not to be trusted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Narldon: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by KendrickAyomide: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by SHOPPERS(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Jostico:
Blessing like this,fall on me Amen

Are you willing to wait for the 16 years too

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Gnwuashi: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2017
He has starting experience what He is preaching. Miracle is supposed to be happening as we preach it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by ivolt: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2017
It is either an arranged baby purchase or a result of fertility treatment.
Unfortunately, medicine is a thankless job these days.
The only time you hear people mention doctors is when things go wrong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by MrImole: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
He's excellent in every way known and unknown, the worst thing in life is not being associated with the God Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by pretty16(f): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
The blessing of the lord makes rich and adds no sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by ufuosman(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
God is great. Congrats to dem

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Husty(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
This is a reward for being patient. May God be with em

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by SEOManiac: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Truthpains(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
ivolt:
It is either an arranged baby purchase or a result of fertility treatment.
Unfortunately, medicine is a thankless job these days.
The only time you hear people mention doctors is when things go wrong.

Your so so correct, but NIGERIANS don't like the TRUTH.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by isax(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Yhelay:
Wow... Am happy for them!

The good Lord will answer those seeking for the fruit of the womb speedily this month

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Noble11(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2017
OFF TOPIC
Please I need help from any yoruba guy in nairobi Kenya..
A friend of mine from nairaland here gave his yoruba friend my contact..the guy came to nairobi without telling me and I va been in mombasa for the past one week.the guy is stranded in the street of nairobi since Monday hungry and sleeping in clubs.. I just need someone to take him in till this evening or tomorrow morning when I will be back in nairobi then we know next plan for him please guys SHARE THIS
Note:my 0705866560 my contact thanks
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
We all know its IVF. Hail the scientists instead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by WebSurfer(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why was his sperm sleeping since?

I only advise he should run a paternity test...pastor's wives are not to be trusted.
This boy is here again.. oh lawd
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Exponental(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2017
I tap into their blessings for my blessings too, Merited and unmerited in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by godchildjayboy(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
decatalyst:
Faithful God that does his things in ways beyond human comprehension.

I reverence your majesty, the almighty God.

Give unto those that are awaiting this kind of miracle children speedily in Jesus name. Amen. Let them also shout Hallelujah.

Amen and Amen.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
To God be the Glory, great things he has done....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by godchildjayboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2017
pretty16:
The blessing of the lord makes rich and adds no sorrow.

Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by sekem: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2017
How come all the childlessness stories we have been hearing of in recent times always ends in TWINS?

I have a feeling science has come to the rescue cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by rusher14: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Where did they get the IVF done?

The organisation deserves recognition.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness by godchildjayboy(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Exponental:
I tap into their blessings for my blessings too, Merited and unmerited in Jesus name!

Amen and Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.