Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng (34638 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Damfostopper(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2017
she was busy svcking dlck.... National youth sex calls

Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Inspire01: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2017
National youth sex corps
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Kingsley1000(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
SHE WENT SLAYING
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She go fvck
grin grin
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
damm! * whistles* who is this big busty brown skin gyal?! does anyone has her phone number? tongue
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by WomanOfRace(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
She travelled outside the country for a brief service....hehe. Number was saying switched off for days.
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wish Nigerians will spend time to look for young qualified leaders like they go in search of a missing fair fine plump chic.
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by profhezekiah: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:
Thank God it wasn't at Ibadan. Skull Miners over there dey vex
U shaaaaay wan die of hatred cancer.

Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by SenatorM(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
profhezekiah:
U shaaaaay wan die of hatred cancer.
I no dey hate

Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by osuofia2(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thank God she is not in Afonja land..... Skull miners for done do the normal skull mining
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by catwalq(f): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
So her fone lost and she no get common sense to call her folks until her friends 'draw' her attention to the post?
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by fxjohn2: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
HahHa! That is no excuse, anybody who loses a phone can still reach out to family members. Obviously runs things...
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
WebSurfer:
Serving the fatherland of course.

tell us the truth, na man she follow abi ?

My brother you don hear of Otokutu brigde for warri before ?

We no fit sleep for days for wetin our eyes see there

or sakawa boys of ghana?
stop stereotyping.. there are ritualist everywhere on this part of the world
take note. otokutu is not part of warri
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by linearity: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
tolulope855:
You lost your phone and couldn't inform your people ASAP about it while in a strange land!

Some people and their reasoning sha.

With the advent of GSM and the rather lengthy numbers, I can guarantee you that...on average most people are useless without their phone.

I have met people who does not know the phone number of their next of kin without looking it up on their phone contacts. The only number most people know is their own phone number, if their phone get lost and there was no backup, they have to go search diaries, ask others and re gather all numbers afresh.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by hokafor(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Girls with this type of physic can kill because of penis
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by WiseFool2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol.... I know her personally . she can 'carry body' ehn. Very proud som borry. When i read she was missing today, i felt for her sha.But something told me she wasn't missing, that she went somewhere without permission.

But sincerely, this explanation by her family does not hold water at all. The question is who contacted 'sapele tafia' in the first place to report her as allegedly missing?
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Emyres: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
WebSurfer:

How do you know this ? are you her brother ?
Yes. she is my sister.
She wasn't missing.

Its is the damaging effect of social media.
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by olaifeboy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Knew the babe from camp, she was in my platoon and I was her platoon leader, she is one hell of a bad character, she even insulted our parade commandant... It's better her brother don't put public in panic anymore, first thing first, let her have a change of character
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
what we won hear iz who d hell iz d shacker she ihaz been with
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
thank God
Re: Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng by Nif3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers / Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.