Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games (1142 Views)

Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else / Is It Possible To Play Game Without Getting Mad At Losing? / Is It Possible To Run Against All-madden CPU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
So my PS4 threw this " ps4 has encountered serious errors" and the only solution was factory default and that deleted my saved games normally I'd start all over but this is a Bethesda game Fallout 4 you know how long the games are , 2 month of intense gameplay gone, is it possible to copy someone saved data and continue has anyone tried if not are people here paying for PlayStation plus for clud saves
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2017
did you download the games from playstation store?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2017
plzkillme:
did you download the games from playstation store?

At all , I read it's possible am gonna try it I bought the CD
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry by saved game I mean saved game data the one you load to continue where you stopped
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Thegamingorca(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
pcguru1:
Sorry by saved game I mean saved game data the one you load to continue where you stopped

Ehhh! It should be possible haven't tried if yet...

P.S. I've got fallout4 forsale at 8k...incase ur friends want in on bethesda'S greatest rpg
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Ehhh! It should be possible haven't tried if yet...

P.S. I've got fallout4 forsale at 8k...incase ur friends want in on bethesda'S greatest rpg

Sure thing I will put the word
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
pcguru1:

At all , I read it's possible am gonna try it I bought the CD
lolll 40GB do you know when its going to finish?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
pcguru1:
it will if its the same psn acc you used it for last time
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
plzkillme:
it will if its the same psn acc you used it for last time

One chance , I will have to start all over that was 2 months worth of gaming imagine if i read my algorithm where i would be in 2 months, I no go send the game like that, and i don buy USB to backup and I go dey upload my saves for dropbox.
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
pcguru1:

One chance , I will have to start all over that was 2 months worth of gaming imagine if i read my algorithm where i would be in 2 months, I no go send the game like that, and i don buy USB to backup and I go dey upload my saves for dropbox.
eyha what games?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Saved Games by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
plzkillme:
eyha what games?

Fallout 4 this game is long, I play Skyrim for 2 years and completed a lot of mission and never finish na the same publisher so it's really long for me

(1) (Reply)

Dead Target Zombie Hack || Unlimited Gold/money #1 / Independence Promo!!! Limited Edition PS4 Plus Fifa19 Plus Mk11 And More / Pes 2020 Mod Pes 2019 Android Uefa Cahampions League Download Mediafire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.