Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? (621 Views)

RN Urgently Needed In A Clinic In Ibadan / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Looking For Doctors And Nurses For A Clinic In Ibadan (oluyole Estate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by ApolitiCal: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Doctors in the house, can a fully registered fresh doctor own and run a clinic in Nigeria. If yes, what are the procedures for doing it?
Re: Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by successmatters(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Doctors in the house, can a fully registered fresh doctor own and run a clinic in Nigeria. If yes, what are the procedures for doing it?

Yes you can, you only need to treat Buharry of his intractable disease then you will be allowed to operate.
Re: Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by ApolitiCal: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:

Yes you can, you only need to treat Buharry of his intractable disease then you will be allowed to operate.

Can't you be serious for once?
Re: Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by successmatters(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Can't you be serious for once?

I am not serious, only Buharry has been serious in the past year.
Re: Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by EmeeNaka: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Check the guidelines for registration or setting up a clinic from your council online or offline.
Re: Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own And Run A Clinic In Nigeria? by MrCyril(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2017
ApolitiCal:
contact me lets talk, i am looking at partnering with a doctor to open and run a hospital with international standard. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

11 Crazy Places Where You Need To Have S*x At Some Point In Your Life / Monkeypox: What It Is And How To Prevent It - 24buzzng / Why Do I Sweat Excessively When I'm Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.