Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Want To Be A Top Model - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Be A Top Model (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Top Model by prophetk: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hi! I'm a very cool guy,tall and handsome.Pls i'll love to go into modeling but i need a good connection with no scams.Pls if u can help me achieve my dreams of being a top model,i'l be very grateful.Pls send me a mail on saintdavids247@yahoo.com Thanks alot,lokin forward to reading from you.
Re: I Want To Be A Top Model by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
where are you based?
send your photos and resume to top model agencies around the world and 9ja. . . . . . . . . anyone that replies to you and ask you for money will be scam and you shouldnt reply to them.
if you really have what it takes then people will gladly have you on their book.

(1) (Reply)

Mcse, Mcts(server 2008), Itilv3, Exchange Server At One Center By One Trainer. / Journalists To Join Labour Warning Strike / Pls Who Has Ever Written A Test Organised By Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.