Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) (605 Views)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by danieljoel759: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2017
After the attack by the ritualists in Lagos, these were the remains of the people 'their shoes'
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_g8PeNz_8
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by danieljoel759: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by LUGBE: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
God please save us all from this evil
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Ọkịrịka shoes go soon increase for market at cheaper rate.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by Karlman: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
YORUBAS
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by serverconnect(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Choi, God save us from this wicked world.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by Lagospeople1: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry angry y upload a post ive already uploaded before you... fear God

2 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by danieljoel759: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lagospeople1:
angry angry y upload a post ive already uploaded before you... fear God

I'm sorry about that sir, didn't know u already uploaded it, but I think yours should be in FP now...I really wanna discuss something with u as my co-youtuber..pls

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by Lagospeople1: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
danieljoel759:

I'm sorry about that sir, didn't know u already uploaded it, but I think yours should be in FP now...I really wanna discuss something with u as my co-youtuber..pls

Alright what do you have in mind?
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Nigerian Ritualists (video) by danieljoel759: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
its abt YouTube and their strict rules now and payment proceeds

(1) (Reply)

Spending 2 Months In Kirikiri, American Man Accused Of Fraud Beg To Leave Prison / My Experience With A Fake Apostle Suleiman On Facebook / My Reply To Scammers' Text Message Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.