Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,100 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pen + Paper = Power - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pen + Paper = Power (651 Views)

FREE 2015 UNIUYO GST 123 TERM PAPER MATERIALS – CITIZENSHIP AND PEACE STUDIES / Harry Porter's Author, JK Rowling's Pen Name Revealed. / Research Paper And A Report- Whats The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen + Paper = Power by godisgr8(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
I wish majority of people will understand this simple truth that the man who knows how to use pen and paper to convey his message is stronger and more powerful than tha man who has the gun.

Simply put, the barrel of pen is more effective than the barrel of the gun.

If it were not so, why is it that the government of Nigeria over the years has found it difficult to pass intio law The Freedom of Information Bill? The reason is because they know this truth I am sharing with you. If you know how to make use of pen and paper you are more powerful than the president of the country.

For more information and insight on this truth, please get in touch with me on abiodunmabadeje@yahoo.com or abioduin.mabadeje@gmail.com or better still on 2348023771690 and I ashall be glad to let you in into all the necessary details you need to become more powerful than the president of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Literary Awards / Blog/write For Fashiongist.com - / Are U Looking For A Job In Construction Company !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.