Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help Me Please With My Blockchain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Please With My Blockchain (448 Views)

Crypto Millionaires: Is Earning $5000 Toomuch Just With Simple Blockchain Techno / Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared / Pls Help! My Blockchain Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please With My Blockchain by A190(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello. I have my chrome on auto save of password, so I wanted to login to my blockchain but saw that the audience paasword didn't input my password. I don't have my 12 word passcode and I can't log in. How do I reset my password?
Re: Help Me Please With My Blockchain by CryptoCoinr(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
A190:
Hello. I have my chrome on auto save of password, so I wanted to login to my blockchain but saw that the audience paasword didn't input my password. I don't have my 12 word passcode and I can't log in. How do I reset my password?

You can't especially given the fact that you also forgot your seed. I lost my waveswallet too when my phone was stolen and kissed my alts goodbye.

Relevant article:
Unfortunately, we're unable to help you re-gain access to your wallet if you've lost or forgotten your password. This is because we don't have access to your wallet or your wallet password.

(1) (Reply)

Free Weekly Football Predictions / How To Invest In Real Estate / Now Selling At Ibeju Lekki Jasper Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.