Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web (590 Views)

BUYING ITUNES AND AMAZON GIFT CARDS AT AWESOME RATES / I Buy Itunes And Amazon Card of single $200 and above In Exchange For Cash / Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good Afternoon Peeps,
Happy Sunday to y'all. Just this afternoon I got into an argument with a friend on the difference between music bought on iTunes and one downloaded from websites for free. He said there is reduction in the quality of sounds and others. I need your views and contributions on this pals. Stay blessed!
Re: Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web by obojememe: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
i think if u purchase it ,u are only showing love to d artist financially and helping his musical career financial wise and also showing that you are a true fan and also downloading for free is not good for d artist
Re: Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web by Nbote(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Good Afternoon Peeps,
Happy Sunday to y'all. Just this afternoon I got into an argument with a friend on the difference between music bought on iTunes and one downloaded from websites for free. He said there is reduction in the quality of sounds and others. I need your views and contributions on this pals. Stay blessed!

Quality my ass... Its d same thing with d exception of d fact dat u have joined d piracy gang when u download their contents for free.. iTunes is simply helping artistes sell their work while d free web rips dem off of their earnings... Quality is same
Re: Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nbote:

Quality my ass... Its d same thing with d exception of d fact dat u have joined d piracy gang when u download their contents for free.. iTunes is simply helping artistes sell their work while d free web rips dem off of their earnings... Quality is same
Thanks man... I told him the same thing but he was getting it all wrong. He was riding on the statement that songs bought on iTunes has better sound quality and all that sh*t. That prompted me to posting it on here so that he would see all this.
Re: Any Difference Between Music Bought On Itunes And One Downloaded From Free Web by yek: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
yeap. . . the one downloaded from apple servers makes the songs more itunny as opposed to those pirated from the net which often sound free and basically the same.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion G6 35000.. / Uk Used Iphone 6splus 128gb With Pack And All Accessories / Please Who Has Bought This TV From Jumia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.