Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz (35255 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Faze remains my favorite of the plantation boys
NOT ONLY YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by madjune(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
No be today Blackfaze become Aboki o.

See as he wear Adidas on top singlet.
I still rem seeing Tuface buy baggy jeans for Yaba market then in 2001.
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by gameboyo: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
ivolt:

2face owes them nothing!

Can't recalled faze saying he's poor. At his peak, tuface might have been staring at him. He's made his money, only trying to settle tuface and Black's beaf
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by nwaanambra1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmagNig:
This Kiss Daniel will not kill me with laughter oooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxSzMQ2wJrA

my belleoooo!!!! grin grin grin grin

k e n i f e! were-wolf!

afomooo!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by samzzycash(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
NaijaChild:
In those days...na so we dey trip for these swag!...lol..how things change!
haa wetin happen to your chest.
Modaran
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by lauskidlala(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
please follow this link to to download my song http://tindeck.com/listen/kgtaf
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by sallylet(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by iammolise(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm... Black face has always been the miserable one
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by Smartademu(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dem go jogodo for uncompleted building grin cheesy grin
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by greencard: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
I watched blacface on planet tv today ..during a comic interview..he was saying he and tuface has no business .. when asked if they still maintain any relationship?
He replied " no we are only both artiste in our different lane just same street things..nothing more... I wrote let somebody love u...he just took it from The catalogue without my notice..u don't do that..so we don't Av any business we are just only both artiste nothing more
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2017
yungbillionaire:
from d way blackface pose you will know he was going to stray....

lol
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by ManTiger(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by miqos02(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2017
meliziz12:
Learn to understand that you are in a team does not make you equal!
hmmmm
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2017
back in the days of yore
Re: Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz by pasco30(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
After smoking weed in that building under construction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Charly Boy Remembers Tyna Onwudiwe, Pays Tribute To Late Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.