Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (203476 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bamac(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2018
If you want this device on Jumia withoit issues jusy chdck my signature.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jetz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
dahgifted:
Please my kicca power screen light is always on till heaven calls despite Setting d screen timeout to 15 sec
off adaptive screen under dusplay settings
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Tajudeen40(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
does this phone has ear piece space?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tajudeen40:
does this phone has ear piece space?
Sure, it does!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Tajudeen40(m): 4:14am On Feb 24, 2018
some buyers are complainng about the phone rom and ram tht the rom is less than 10 while ram is actually 1.Pls ,users should clear the air.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Somebodee(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Tajudeen40:
some buyers are complainng about the phone rom and ram tht the rom is less than 10 while ram is actually 1.Pls ,users should clear the air.
The RAM and ROM are actually 2GB and 16GB ..
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Tajudeen40:
Rom can't be exact 16gb na, OS and pre-installed apps will take up at least 5gb. Buy a new memory card or flash drive and you'll see the the memory capacity is usually few mb lesser.

Same for the ram, will show 2 but I'm reality it's 1.something gb, but not 1gb.

See my device ram status, add them up and it's 1926mb not 2000mb = 2gb

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Somebodee:
The RAM and ROM are actually 2GB and 16GB ..

I tire
Phone doesn't lag at all
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Tajudeen40(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Noted.Tx .
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by braindollar(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
I need help to change the imei number of my own kiicaa power and probably a app that can root it t one touch. Thank you
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
braindollar:
I need help to change the imei number of my own kiicaa power and probably a app that can root it t one touch. Thank you
Wehdone sir! To what end please?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by braindollar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
nenergy:

Wehdone sir! To what end please?

I want to root it to be able to have customize it to some of my needs
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
braindollar:

I want to root it to be able to have customize it to some of my needs
My brother, please don't root it o...bricking is real
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by onetarget: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Pls, i want to order for the leagoo kiicaa power on jumia and this is my first time of buying any product online but as i was going through the phone information, i found out that WARRANTY is not AVAILABLE.
Pls do u advice me to still go ahead and order for it and also what else do u think i should look out for b4 ordering for it?
Pls i need urgent answers from the gurus in the house. Thanks!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
onetarget:
Pls, i want to order for the leagoo kiicaa power on jumia and this is my first time of buying any product online but as i was going through the phone information, i found out that WARRANTY is not AVAILABLE.
Pls do u advice me to still go ahead and order for it and also what else do u think i should look out for b4 ordering for it?
Pls i need urgent answers from the gurus in the house. Thanks!
there is warranty. that's mine there. warranty covers transceiver and lcd for 12 months, battery, charger, handsfree and USB cable for 3 months

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by onetarget: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
there is warranty. that's mine there. warranty covers transceiver and lcd for 12 months, battery, charger, handsfree and USB cable for 3 months
i saw warranty not available for 20k, the only one that had warranty from a different seller had a higher price of 23k.
Pls more advice thanks.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2018
onetarget:
i saw warranty not available for 20k, the only one that had warranty from a different seller had a higher price of 23k.
Pls more advice thanks.
got mine at 18k unless the seller purposely removed the warranty to avoid stress from buyers
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by RealMillennial(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
How is the 3G connection speed of this device.
I've noticed some modern phones (packed with apps & capabilities) but without 4G tend to connect very slowly using 3G as compared to older, lighter phones even when signal is strong.

I depend on my androd data for my PC browsing (via hotspot).
A user with similar concerns shd pls enlighten me. thanks

Edit:
I felt like I found gold when I spotted this device.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2018
RealMillennial:
I've noticed some modern phones (packed with apps & capabilities) but without 4G tend to connect very slowly using 3G as compared to older, lighter phones even when signal is strong.

I depend on my androd data for my PC browsing (via hotspot).
A user with similar concerns shd pls enlighten me. thanks

Edit:
just like every other phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ordered yesterday's night on Jumia should be delivering tomorrow or Tuesday..... I want be using it as a second phone to my Infinix note 4 pro..... Please hope am not making a wrong decision....
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by RealMillennial(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:

Not sure this really helps.
'Every other phone' vary in their performance.

I'm sure u've heard people say things like "my fone no dey catch network like your own"
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
segunmelvin:
Ordered yesterday's night on Jumia should be delivering tomorrow or Tuesday..... I want be using it as a second phone to my Infinix note 4 pro..... Please hope am not making a wrong decision....
nope.. edit your picture to hide your address details for ur own security
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
RealMillennial:

Not sure this really helps.
'Every other phone' vary in their performance.

I'm sure u've heard people say things like "my fone no dey catch network like your own"
under normal circumstances where you are in a good location, yes it "catches"
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vbest(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
my phone LCD is bad less than 6 month of purchase. how can I make use of the warranty agreement of the phone? Thank u.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
vbest:
my phone LCD is bad less than 6 month of purchase. how can I make use of the warranty agreement of the phone? Thank u.
Meaning you broke the screen shey? If yes, you should know that warranty doesn't cover LCD or water damage. Order a screen online and get a good technician to change it for you
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
I dey tire for people like you. Asking for advise after you've initiated the process. grin What do you want us to tell you now? That the phone is not good or Cancel your order? grin
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
braindollar:
As far as I don't support changing imei for fraudulent tweaks, u can still root your phone for other customization purposes.

Check pg. 33/34 of dis thread for info on rooting ya baby.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
RealMillennial:
I've noticed some modern phones (packed with apps & capabilities) but without 4G tend to connect very slowly using 3G as compared to older, lighter phones even when signal is strong.....
No 4G on dis phone but its 3G connection speed is sweet. It rarely lags.

RealMillennial:
Edit:
It really feels good and cool to hold.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vbest(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2018
nenergy:

Meaning you broke the screen shey? If yes, you should know that warranty doesn't cover LCD or water damage. Order a screen online and get a good technician to change it for you
l didn't, it's Just showing lines with mouthpiece problem which is factory faulty
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by RealMillennial(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2018
JesusCrew:
No 4G on dis phone but its 3G connection speed is sweet. It rarely lags.

It really feels good and cool to hold.

Thanks. I'm getting it.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Mine should be delivered today or tomorrow..... Even though am using a far better phone still very eager to welcome this baby
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
vbest:

l didn't, it's Just showing lines with mouthpiece problem which is factory faulty
When did the mouthpiece issue start?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.