Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (203437 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bamac(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oye123:

Good response. Pls how can people order thru u? And what are d services u can provide if one orders thru u
You can order through me by calling or chatting with me on whatsapp through my digits in my signature below. Though i will give 25% shipping discount when you make orders above 10k excluding Lagos bound delivery,but it is not the main point of concentration. My strongest point is the after sales service as i will not allow you rest till you confirm to me that the item is perfect. Getting issues like returns and refund resolved without customer stressing himself or herself is one of my biggest duty. Ensuring my customers' money is safer even with me than Jumia is another hallmark as i have never had issues with customers' fund. I deal with not just individuals but bulk orders for company, institution, contractor and the likes. I am a Jumia sales consultant and will always be proud to say it anywhere despite the negative feedbacks i have seen on social media. One thing i know is that my customers who order through me on Jumia are sharing and will always share great experience about Jumia because I Know My Job.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by davidson96ers: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2018
That's cool though if you actually do take care o customers like dat, pls I need know a good tech person and amount it's going to take to fix my kiicaa power screen as it developed fault lines on the screen barely 20 days of usage, and jumia has no after sales service for this phone, quite bad, and I don't want to give the phone to just anybody but one who knows the workability and design of the phone to help me fix it. Overall, the phone is too awesome for the price, got mine for 21k on jumia in February.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Oye123(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
davidson96ers:
That's cool though if you actually do take care o customers like dat, pls I need know a good tech person and amount it's going to take to fix my kiicaa power screen as it developed fault lines on the screen barely 20 days of usage, and jumia has no after sales service for this phone, quite bad, and I don't want to give the phone to just anybody but one who knows the workability and design of the phone to help me fix it. Overall, the phone is too awesome for the price, got mine for 21k on jumia in February.

what of d product warrant.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
davidson96ers:

Leagoo phone purchased through Jumia recently (just this month) got 1 year warranty. Aftersales services will handled by CPR and replacement parts are expected in the coming weeks. Little patience.

1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abduletudaye(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Kiica power for sale... wink

Bobo, how fa?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abduletudaye:
Kiica power for sale... wink

Bobo, how fa?

I'm cool
Happy easter

Contact nenergy for business concerning this model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bamac(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
davidson96ers:
Please which state are you, so as to help you with one of the service centres.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
bobo65:

I'm cool Happy easter
I'm here call or Whatsapp. Number on my signature/profile
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abduletudaye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
bobo65:

I'm cool
Happy easter

Same to you bruv... Ok
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
pls bobo65 am willing to buy this phone...Na how much and how long is it gonna take before I get it...pls reply me fast because am using someone's phone

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lampert505:
pls bobo65 am willing to buy this phone...Na how much and how long is it gonna take before I get it...pls reply me fast because am using someone's phone
next day
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lampert505:
If you're in Lagos, I can bring one for you or meet you halfway on Tuesday for 21k Call me. Number on signature/profile.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 3:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Lampert505:

Ur options don many now

Tho I'll suggest nenergy cos he has been placing orders for many ppl on here
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2018
bobo65:

Ur options don many now

Tho I'll suggest nenergy cos he has been placing orders for many ppl on here
Thanks! Anyone interested in the Leagoo Kiicaa should call or Whatsapp. Number on signature/profile.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jikins(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Got this phone last week on Jumia @ N17990. I wasn't really interested in getting a new phone but given the specs and the price, I had to risk it. Loving it so far. Not surprising, it does have some issues. it lags a bit at times, the camera isn't the best(not that I mind though) but very ok in enough light and it doesn't have fast charging. I recommend getting a faster charger. It does not come with an ear piece which was disappointing but considering the price understandable.

This is my first 4000mah battery phone so I can't really tell if its rating is genuine. But it does last 8 hours on heavy use. The finger print scanner could be better but it is still efficient. The screen resolution is really good also. Saw some people complaining about the mouth piece and speaker, mouth piece is working very fine and the speaker could be better but it's still very ok.

I've got a few games on it so far from real racing 3 to Fifa and I must say it really does handles well. It is a phone I'll recommend to anyone with a low budget but wanting to enjoy some of the perks of more expensive phones.

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
jikins:
Got this phone last week on Jumia @ N17990. I wasn't really interested in getting a new phone but given the specs and the price, I had to risk it. Loving it so far. Not surprising, it does have some issues. it lags a bit at times, the camera isn't the best(not that I mind though) but very ok in enough light and it doesn't have fast charging. I recommend getting a faster charger. It does not come with an ear piece which was disappointing but considering the price understandable.

This is my first 4000mah battery phone so I can't really tell if its rating is genuine. But it does last 8 hours on heavy use. The finger print scanner could be better but it is still efficient. The screen resolution is really good also. Saw some people complaining about the mouth piece and speaker, mouth piece is working very fine and the speaker could be better but it's still very ok.

I've got a few games on it so far from real racing 3 to Fifa and I must say it really does handles well. It is a phone I'll recommend to anyone with a low budget but wanting to enjoy some of the perks of more expensive phones.
I got mine 11,400 on jumia during the flash sale (I used a 1k off coupon) I got two leagoo t5c at 22,990 (sold one, naw using the odar)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jikins(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
I got mine 11,400 on jumia during the flash sale (I used a 1k off coupon) I got two leagoo t5c at 22,990 (sold one, naw using the odar)

Wow that's nice, you're lucky bro
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Instant pickup within Karu, Abuja. Call me fast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by zeanslim(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
I actually got this phone for 4 friends

and one already developed software issues , boot slow and crashes any solutions ?

or uploaded CM ROM I can use to flash, thanks

1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
zeanslim:
I actually got this phone for 4 friends

and one already developed software issues , boot slow and crashes any solutions ?

or uploaded CM ROM I can use to flash, thanks
Download latest updates. Hope you didn't root them?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by zeanslim(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2018
nenergy:

not rooted, at all haven't even used up to 2 months
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abduletudaye(m): 5:16am On Apr 04, 2018
I have one Leagoo Kiica power for sale... Fairly used for about two weeks..

Please mention for negotiations.. wink
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by braindollar(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
I want to update my kiicaa power this is the message I got after downloading the update and I have tried several times but still the same thing. Any help would really be appreciated thanks

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by plucky16(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
braindollar:
I want to update my kiicaa power this is the message I got after downloading the update and I have tried several times but still the same thing. Any help would really be appreciated thanks

update via WiFi
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
nenergy:

update Google play services from the play store
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by qutebro: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
My phone is working fine oo 2 months

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
qutebro:
My phone is working fine oo 2 months
Did you download updates since you started using it?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sammyranking(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2018
xclusive600:
Bought mine and used it for 4 months then sold it..... The phone is pooo..... Number 1 it gets hot too much.... Which makes the battery run down quickly..... Number 2 u can't download two files at the same time for a browser or a download manager the phone will automatically freeze.... Number 3 wack camera tecno's 5.0mp is far.... I repeat far better than it's 8.0mp...... Number 4 system ui crash alot That's the only problem I had with it before i sold it last week..... Using Infinix hot 5 lite now..

haba! man,how much do you buy this phone that you are giving this huge of complains.
don't forget it a budget phone...
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by qutebro: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2018
nenergy:

Did you download updates since you started using it?
no oo
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by god2good: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Service center in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.