Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Business Of The 21st Century - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Of The 21st Century (940 Views)

How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) / Century Petroleum Announces The Proposed Reverse Merger With A Ibeto Group / Business Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business Of The 21st Century by uddy101(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
My name is Victoria, I am a network marketer, blogger and also have a 9-5job.

I created this trend to change people's perception about network marketing in Nigeria. There are misconceptions about network marketing, a lot of people liken it to pyramid schemes or ponzi scheme.

Network marketing has produced a lot of millionaires in this century than any other business. It is not a get rich scheme but it is a business that grows if you are consistent and resilient. I am going to update this trend weekly to enlighten us on how to grow our network marketing business. From recruitment, training, tips, drawing a business plan for your network marketing business and a whole lot.

It is for both students, corp members, stay at home moms, those that own their businesses and those that have a 9-5job and want to earn extra income from network marketing. Please I enjoin other network marketers to contribute by sharing their wealth of experience .

I recommend this book: THE BUSINESS OF THE 21ST CENTURY by Robert Kiyosaki.

Please if we are interested in learning more, please indicated 'I AM INTERESTED' in the comments section. I need to know what your needs, fears and worries are to enable me channel my training.

This is my own little way of giving back to the society. Please your comments, suggestions , criticisms are highly welcomed.

Thank you , see you at the top. grin
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by pweetymama(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am interested.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by Essentials1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
uddy101 i am interested . cc essentials1
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by uddy101(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
To be successful in network marketing we need to have an entrepreneurial mindset. Unfortunately most people start their network marketing journey with an employee mindset.

They do so because life has given them such a mindset, we go to school where we are taught to get good grades so we can get a good degree so we can get a good......job.

Then we are told to be a good employee for the majority of our life, conforming to someone else's plan, building someone else's dream, and in return we will be paid what somebody else deems appropriate for our time.

It's hardly surprising then that when people start their network marketing journey that they struggle to adapt to network marketing because they are still operating with the mindset of an employee.

We need to understand that in building our own business there needs to be short-term sacrifice for long-term success. It will take several months of hard work, maybe longer, to earn the sort of money from our business that we receive on a monthly basis from a job.

The most successful people I have spent time with in network marketing have invested their time, money, heart, effort, and even some tears along the way, knowing that eventually it would pay off.

It takes time to build a business, much like it takes time to change our mindset from employee to entrepreneur. But in changing our ways we can create a life of freedom and security.

(1) (Reply)

Gypsum Drywall Partition, Dyrwall Plasterboard, Gypsum Board By Sinoceiling.com / Nairaswipe.com--nigeria's Best Fit E-currency Exchange Marketplace / Writers Needed ASAP [CLOSED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.