Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) (19030 Views)

Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video) / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:
Any sector igbos are involved withness improvement

We rule Nigerian economy and we can rule Africa

Why should we leave potential customers that has money to give us and enclave our selfs in a small pound called Biafra

Hope you can see why I'm against Biafra

Kanu is not a business man and can't really see far

Any day give me the economy and control the government
When you make such statements what do you intend to achieve? Igbo bashing or what?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

Igbos rule Nigerian economy not Igbo man

From banking to telecom to oil industry to retail

We don't have one super rich guys like the rest ...we have grip of rich people in very large numbers doing their thing

We have about 3 Anambrarians who will surpass Dangote. It is a fact. We rule the economy.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

Why should we leave potential customers that has money to give us and enclave our selfs in a small pound called Biafra

Will you stop this sad
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

That's the truth man ,stop hating igbos are very competitive and competition bring the best from every sector ....it's simple as that

lols
have you asked urself why the Niger Delta will prefer to stay and sufa in Nigeria than go with u Guys.

you guys see just urself, every other person is an animal to you... how on earth do u want others to love and cherish u wen we are not ur pet ?
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by arsenal33: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

drug na business

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
YorubaNigga2:

Your pig brothers will soon bump in to roast you alive.

They are so adamant to have their Biafra in that barren land that can't even germinate tomato.

Oduduwa Republic knocking......
To chase all OSU-PIG back to their barren and cursed Biafra desert
I hope that AfonjAs Mod who keeps deleting my contribution here is seeing this

Nairaland is been biased this days nd I have fact to prove this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Pain(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Is that his Wife or PA?
I wonder why our women look so artificial these days..its hard to find a beautiful one embarassed
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Markfemi2: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

We don't have one super rich guys like the rest ...we have grip of rich people in very large numbers doing their thing

abeg which banking
yeye fidleity bank ?

mtn wey na south african get am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by bigass123(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
om4success:
Fayose come learn

Fayose kẹ̀?
Ma da wahala lẹ̀ oh
Leave that agbero governor make e dey do hin tin for Ekiti.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
A point mrvitalis is raising is true tho...

The distribution of wealth in the east, or amongst Igbos is more widespread than some other places tho, especially the north east.

That's just the way it is.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2017
This plane is very old sha...
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Amos87(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Idiots and criminals in goverment with low sense... is this the way of creating job for the unemployed?
Na for dem dem pikins
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

Please which Telecom?

Which banking?

Now I lose hope on you people.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Aragon: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

And what they also don't understand is, as soon as Biafra becomes a Reality! Others with Different Dialects would want to break away from Biafra and they too will say they are being Discriminated against. They would use the same Logic Biafra used and another struggle will begin. Even if the ordinary people don't start this, some Billionaires will start it cos it can mean he too can become a President one day. Even if his Country is just 500k or a Million people..This are things that cannot be Stopped once it begins. Over 500 different Languages and more Dialects None would want to be under anyone. Cos nobody wants to be Dominated or Discriminated against..So at the end we will have over 500 Different countries from Nigeria and still counting
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2017
See a responsible igbo man doing his business and expanding and making money. Kanu the king of pigs and his fellow ipod pigs are shouting biafrau.d up and down because they have no hope of owning a business or having a job aside from criminal acts. Kanu is so senseless and hopeless..the MF wants automatic wealth he did not work for. He knows that if he gets biafrau.d, it will be automatic free millions for him since his fellow pigs are daft and will give him all they own.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by ideylaff: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2017
oduastates:
Ondo state is unlucky with the parade of people who have governed the state.
The last and only good governor was Ajasin.
The rest fall into the following categories have been

corrupt
very local,
Persons with antiquated ideas
Incompetent

what impact does this nonsense bring?

Just tell me ooo.

It's called playing to the gallery and fooling the blind.

No traffic assesment was done and now we have a photo op.

I'm sure the management of Air Peace will be thinking this is only for the governor and his staff to go
Back and forth between Akure and Lagos as they fell like.

Akeredolus wife is even in the photo op as well. Like they voted for husband and wife.

I'm not an Akeredolu hater but I expected more from him than all his galavanting up and down
for weekend weddings and weekday burial rites him and the rest of the governors attend with their
entourage all on tax payers money.

It just shows how idle and non directional he's bn since he assumed office
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by officialJP(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2017
laudate:
How many people go to Akure by air?
wot do u mean
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by victorDanladi: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

What of those people with super rich guys and still have large numbers doing their things?

your statements are just compensatory mechanism or I should say you guys make noise and shout on your little achievement that some people even have more than you.

Hausa fulani are very hardworking,visit their markets in kano,kaduna,bureau de change and their Sabos in yoruba land etc especially their males and they also have superrich infact many.But hausa fulani dont boast and chestbeat nor make noise.of recent,one of their daughter ranked as one one of the most intelligent teenager in the whole world,you will not see them making noise about it.if it were to be an Igbo girl,the whole world will be disturbed with their noises.They will be shouting Ngozi okonjo iweala like she is small god,but the present vice-president of the whole world (deputy UN Secretary General) is a fulani woman,you will not see them making noise.

In yoruba land if you dont go to school you must learn a trade or handwork.

Every tribe in nigeria is doing well when it comes to SME.I wonder why you guys make noises on your own.May be because you travel to other regions more than others to do it sha.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by wokemzine: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2017
He should have sent the umbrella to his left hand to accommodate his wife also.

Anyway good news.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by oduastates: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2017
ideylaff:

Just tell me ooo.

It's called playing to the gallery and fooling the blind.

No traffic assesment was done and now we have a photo op.

I'm sure the management of Air Peace will be thinking this is only for the governor and his staff to go
Back and forth between Akure and Lagos as they fell like.

Akeredolus wife is even in the photo op as well. Like they voted for husband and wife.

I'm not an Akeredolu hater but I expected more from him than all his galavanting up and down
for weekend weddings and weekday burial rites him and the rest of the governors attend with their
entourage all on tax payers money.

It just shows how idle and non directional he's bn since he assumed office

Well put. You definitely know what I am talking about.

This is intelligence I look for when I interview people. People who can actually read the top, bottom and between the lines.
Just like when the useless governors build flyover where none is necessary or where it will destroy the aesthetic of a place. Some fools actually call it development
It took me less than a week to work this guy out.
This guy is just another mediocre governor like Mimiko.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Basic123:

rule nigeria and its economy?

when will IGBOs stop empty chestbeating as usual

-No igbo man on the forbes list

-Anambra is 4th largest economy no GDP no IGR.

-The same set of people cry for maginalisation from yoruba and fulani monopolizing of economy now claiming holding the economy.

Same way you people told us you were the highest rice
producers only to busted by FAO

Same way you claimed to be Jews only to be proven
otherwise,

Same way you claim to be the most industrialized only
to drag IGR ranking with a Boko-Haram ravaged
North-East,

Please swerve jare with your spurious and phony
claims.

in your own opinion, which tribe rules the Nigerian economy?
as a Nigerdeltan i really want to learn, pls

dont show us pictures of companies outside Nigeria ooo like you guys did in the other thread, like the shoe with Fela face which i have never seen in any boutique in Nigeria.

Nollywood __

Super Eagles Squad___

Superiors Spare Motor parts____

Car Manufacturing _____

Even your govt knows it that is why Minister of Commerce was reserved for an Igbo man
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
laudate:
How many people go to Akure by air?
bros nah you think so,it is more preferable than the dead trap road we have all over the country,learnt it is 10k for 45 mins flight..... People will patronize it,please we need such in kogi state .that road is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2017
The CEO of air peace is an Igbo man who was born, raised and spent all his life in Warri, ughelli and Benin before he moved to Lagos.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by naturalman: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
richidinho:

dont show us pictures of companies outside Nigeria ooo like you guys did in the other thread, like the shoe with Fela face which i have never seen in any boutique in Nigeria.

Nollywood __

Super Eagles Squad___

Car Manufacturing _____

Even your govt knows it that is why Minister of Commerce was reserved for an Igbo man

Don't mind that slow pork......that dude is always bitter and full of jealousy....
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by naturalman: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
richidinho:

Nollywood __

Super Eagles Squad___

Car Manufacturing _____

Don't mind that slow pork......that dude is always bitter and full of jealousy......
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by naturalman: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Basic123:

-The same set of people cry for maginalisation from yoruba and fulani monopolizing of economy now claiming holding the economy.

otherwise,

North-East,

claims.

Ogun state with high IGR....how are the indegienes fairing with Abeokuta accumulating the poorest people in Nigeria...Dilapidated houses built with no sanitary facilities.

Dangote been the richest man....what is the poverty rate in KANO and north

Listen very carefully......

YORUBAS will always require the services of an igboman....that is sure...from Fayose sending some EKITI youth to aba to learn trade and skills To ONDO state govt requiring the services of peace airline....

BUT IGBOS do not require the services of a Yoruba man because you people do not have anytin to offer...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by denony(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Basic123:

otherwise,

North-East,

claims.

And why are you soo bitter, we are the problem of your enclave, we are not useful to your Ewedu generation, and you and your useless confused brothers don't want to see us leave your zoo. Weldone sir
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by AbrahamIsrael: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2017
mrvitalis:
[s]Any sector igbos are involved withness improvement

[/s] You're just naive and insensible by requesting for control of the economy and let another control the government, if you're actually an Igbo person u claim to be, u should know that what the Igbos want now is full control of the government at the centre and collective effort at controlling the economy. The case of Ibeto and Dangote has not taught you anything, I guess. With your choice as stated in your post, you're not an Igbo person but an impostor whose wish is for the Igbos never to be actively involved in politics but remain perpetually in business. Let me inform you that it's only Anambra people that are actually in business as against the generalisation but are also in politics , the rest of the Igbos are government workers and active politicians. Igbo President 2019.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2017
AbrahamIsrael:
[/s] You're just naive and insensible by requesting for control of the economy and let another control the government, if you're actually an Igbo person u claim to be, u should know that what the Igbos want now is full control of the government at the centre and collective effort at controlling the economy. The case of Ibeto and Dangote has not taught you anything, I guess. With your choice as stated in your post, you're not an Igbo person but an impostor whose wish is for the Igbos never to be actively involved in politics but remain perpetually in business. Let me inform you that it's only Anambra people that are actually in business as against the generalisation but are also in politics , the rest of the Igbos are government workers and active politicians. Igbo President 2019.

Ibeto is bad and unsmart business man

You expect government to support a man that import finish goods to a country over a man that produce in the country ??

Who chased ibeto out of ebonyi ?? Hausa or Yoruba man ??

Let's know who to say facts and live sentiments
Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

abeg which banking
yeye fidleity bank ?

mtn wey na south african get am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fedelity bank , union bank ,Uba , diamond bank ,zenith bank ,

Diamond bank has 60% of Mtn Nigeria and it's an Igbo dominated bank

So please get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols
have you asked urself why the Niger Delta will prefer to stay and sufa in Nigeria than go with u Guys.

you guys see just urself, every other person is an animal to you... how on earth do u want others to love and cherish u wen we are not ur pet ?

I'm not a Biafra supporter ...nah never we have more market in Nigeria to conquer

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) by victorDanladi: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
naturalman:

Ogun state with high IGR....how are the indegienes fairing with Abeokuta accumulating the poorest people in Nigeria...Dilapidated houses built with no sanitary facilities.

Dangote been the richest man....what is the poverty rate in KANO and north

Listen very carefully......

YORUBAS will always require the services of an igboman....that is sure...from Fayose sending some EKITI youth to aba to learn trade and skills To ONDO state govt requiring the services of peace airline....

BUT IGBOS do not require the services of a Yoruba man because you people do not have anytin to offer...

YORUBAS DONT CHESTBEAT EMPTLY LIKE YOU GUYS,BUT WITH FACTS.HAVE THIS,YOU ARE EVEN COMPETING WITH NORTHEAST.

www.pubs.sciepub.com/wjssh/1/1/3/

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.