Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA (1151 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Fashionlover: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Beyonce's stylist, TY Tyrone was spotted at the just concluded Miss Nigeria USA. He was one of the judges at the event.

Ty Tyrone is Beyonce's official stylist and has worked with her for years. He is seen with the diva most times on the red carpet adjusting her gowns.

The competition saw Miss Idara Inokon, emerge winner. (https://www.nairaland.com/3985556/miss-akwa-ibom-idara-inokon)

http://www.fashiontigress.com/2017/08/photos-idara-inokon-wins-2017-miss.html

Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
See the guy's footwear!

The footwear looks so ugly, but na money!
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by ANNOY(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
He looks like beyonce 100%. Identical
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Cholls(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
ANNOY:
He looks like beyonce 100%. Identical
my brother I think what you are trying to say is he a gay 100%.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by bamite(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
See the guy's footwear!

The footwear looks so ugly, but na money!
Quit this inferiority complex. Because he's Beyonce's stylist doesn't mean every of his thing must be expensive.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Quit this inferiority complex. Because he's Beyonce's stylist doesn't mean every of his thing must be expensive.
quit stupidity!

The quality of the material used for making that shoe made me talk about the money.

What else do you kid know than to click the "quote" button, type thrash and click on the "submit" button.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by bamite(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
quit stupidity!

The quality of the material used for making that shoe made me talk about the money.

What else do you kid know than to click the "quote" button, type thrash and click on the "submit" button.
You're all shades of daftness. Please tell me the components of that shoe that makes you think it's expensive.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
You're all shades of daftness. Please tell me the components of that shoe that makes you think it's expensive.
results from Google search task will be too weak to explain your daftness.

If you are so interested in knowing the materials used in making the components of the shoe, stay humble to ask and quit the puerile act.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by bamite(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
results from Google search task will be too weak to explain your daftness.

If you are so interested in knowing the materials used in making the components of the shoe, stay humble to ask and quit the puerile act.
Please feel free to enlighten me since you've done the google search.
It just irks me seeing africans displaying their slavery mentality just like you just did angry
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Please feel free to enlighten me since you've done the google search.
It just irks me seeing africans displaying their slavery mentality just like you just did angry
I need no Google searching on what I already know!

Nothing irks more than criticizing outta ignorance.

Not everyone is as ignorant as you are.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by bamite(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I need no Google searching on what I already know!

Nothing irks more than criticizing outta ignorance.

Not everyone is as ignorant as you are.
Guy you goofed! Just take corrections and move on.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Guy you goofed! Just take corrections and move on.
kid, need not reacting to your response again.

I'm so allergic to stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by bamite(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
kid, need not reacting to your response again.

I'm so allergic to stupidity and ignorance.
Calling people who are more than you in every sphere on a faceless forum kids is what is termed stupidity. You can now go back to the waste bin which you came from and don't bother quoting me again as you clearly don't deserve any response.
Re: Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA by Tolexander: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Calling people who are more than you in every sphere on a faceless forum kids is what is termed stupidity. You can now go back to the waste bin which you came from and don't bother quoting me again as you clearly don't deserve any response.
I understand you are more than me in the "stupidosphere" and "ignoramosphere"!

(1) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Wedding Picture Of Thintalltony,mercy Aigbe,gifty And Others / Peter Okoyo Of P-sqaure Enjoys Quality Time With Wife Lola Omotayo / Ex Beauty Queen BARES it all!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.