Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia (30215 Views)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Late Nomoreloss Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia Needs Help / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by toba400: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
These are trying times for Phoenix Osinuga wife of late musician, Nomoreloss who died in March 2016.Phoenix, an OAP with Rhythm FM has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, an auto-immune disorder which causes the body to attack itself and manifests in over 200 symptoms. For over one year, she has battled this ailment and while the condition has no known cure, there are treatments and therapies that can help manage the symptoms and enable her live a relatively normal life.

According to a statement released on her behalf by Rhythm FM,

'for the past few months, she's been incapacitated and unable to work because of the severity of the symptoms and the debilitating pain she experiences. We, her friends, are trying to raise the money she needs to undergo Adult Adipose Stem Cell Therapy and RTMS (Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation). These treatments will reduce and control her symptoms until such a time when a cure is found'.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/13/phoenix-osinuga-wife-of-late-singer-nomoreloss-needs-help-to-battle-fibromyalgia-photo/

See her sick photos in earlier thread about her https://www.nairaland.com/3875505/adeola-phoenix-osinuga-sick-suffering

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by ibkkk(f): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cc:Hushpuppi
E money
Ayiri Emami
And others.

May you be healed by the grace of God.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Sunofgod(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
No cure? But you dey look cash? (419?)

This is a spiritual matter....... repent woman,

3 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls all those claiming MMM is a donation platform should kindly see where to truely donate if you want to provide help. Don't PH into the pocket of greedy scammers, voodoo charmersz guiders and killers. PH to the truely needy and await your GH from God. That the true principle of giving.

42 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by fatymore(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
God please continue to protect. Forgive us of all our sins.. Nothing as good as good health..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Eldahcee: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
eyah

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by ngwaba(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmm. Nawa oooooo.
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by davodyguy: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
ibkkk:
E money
Ayiri Emami
And others.

Kc davido and others, this is a good course to invest in and not chains or gold

Invest in humanity

12 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Danelo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
To those bragging about Gucci, prada, porche, private jet, 30million in one account et al

Please save a life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Talkingboy: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by swiperthefox: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
So sad. May the healing hand of God touch her. Where are all those people showing off their worldly riches? It is time to be charitable.

4 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by EponOjuku: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sunofgod:
No cure? But you dey look cash? This is a spiritual matter....... repent woman,

If this is all you can say after more than 2,000 years of science, I'm overwhelmingly discombobulated and flabbergasted. shocked

10 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by pezeji(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
u will b healed... b strong in prayers and have faith in the Most High, notin is impossible for our God

3 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by mooretes: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sunofgod:
No cure? But you dey look cash?

Please read

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Fibromyalgia/Pages/Introduction.aspx

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by olola4(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
God will heal her
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by omoiyalayi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sunofgod:
No cure? But you dey look cash? (419?)

Are u high on something?

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by uzoormah(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
God has not stop healing people

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by ngwababe(f): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
ndo
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by greggng: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
stupid nigerians all the know is how to create ethnic tension all over our nation. the time has come to show the ethnic group that truly cares. SHAME to you nigerians if this lady cant get good help

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by omoiyalayi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
May God in his infinite mercy provide help in all places for her and heal her in Jesus Name.

Where are all this money bag guys & ladies ? This is where ur money will really be useful

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Leonbonapart(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Go for deliverance young woman
The likes of TB Joshua are in Nigeria and you are running to doctors who has no cure

Doctors treats but Jesus heals

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Sunofgod(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

If this is all you can say after more than 2,000 years of science, I'm overwhelmingly discombobulated and flabbergasted. shocked

Na scam...
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Sunofgod(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Are u high on something?

Na scam....
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by FX(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
ibkkk:
E money
Ayiri Emami
And others.

CC : Big Church Haven.
Investor BJ
Davido
KCee
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by talebearer123: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
The most painful thing about all these uncurable diseases is tgat somewhere in africa there will be a cure. But by our greedy evil ways many have died with the knowledge. For example there is no cure for asthmal in western medicine but I know a man who has the cure and I at least for ppl who have been cure by his drug. Recently a friends friend who has a child who is a sickle cell patient gave the story how his son was cured by local drug. The child is hale nd hearty now with no crises.

Africa my Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Deefuray(f): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
this is sad...

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by mayormick(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
I pray she gets d necessary help o, her children need her.
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Life's not just fair!

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
I wish her good health buh methinks we need to change our idiosyncrasy in this part of the world. We only know about her (and all other celebrities) medical status when they wanna solicit funds from the public. Obviously they do this to gain our sympathy and make us part with our 2kobo.
Yes I would give my 2kobo buh we need to change this attitude.
That said, the pain which they harped upon is even the least of her worries, its the co-morbid conditions like depression, cardiac anomalies, and all that would cause the greater emotional pain.
I wish her well
Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Fibromyalgia on top widowhood

Abeg, na who nomoreloss offend b4 him die naaah?

This is surely a painful death sentence!

A very painful and sorrowful one.

Nothing kills a patient more like knowing there is no known cure for the ailment she is being managed for.

The hard truth is this, no amount of money sent into her account will cure her.

She should be asking for corporate prayer of faith from Nigerians instead.

My personal advice: Let her visit God's servant, Bishop David Oyedepo @ Canaanland, Ota.
I believe there is a balm in Gilead for her right there.

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia by lonelydora: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hushpuppi and Co who flaunts wealth on social media, please come and prove your worth here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye As A Little Boy (Throwback Photos) / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / CDQ Curses Instablog9ja For Calling Him An Upcoming Rapper [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.