Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (620 Views)

I Want To Become A Blogger... Please Where Am I Going To Start From / Parsing Error When Putting Meta Tags In Blogger: Please Help Me / If You Are A Port Harcourt Base Blogger, Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MrRationaL(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
H
Re: . by peace19: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrRationaL:
Dear I need your help.
Please read to the end
My name is Hope Emeka Okwakpam, known and recognize online as Mr Rational laughter, hails from EMOLGA Rivers state Nigeria. My dream is to be a top blogger in africa
And I have so far chase and ready to achieve the dream because my blog is already becoming popular
A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions.
Blogging is the act of owning a website and sharing your taught with your readers online.
My blog URL is =Phcitybreed. you can check it out

To create a site with Wordpress (dot) com is easy and free using Wordpress dot com subdomain with your blog name e.g mine Phcitybreed. , but to earn with the site you must upgrade the site To a premium plan and you must own a domain. But Wordpress dot com will be displaying their advertisement to your visitors and once your visitors click on the ads, money will be generated but you are not the owner of the money rather Wordpress company owns it. I didn't know this when I started with them, but before I knew their system of operation , I have already gone far and I can't drop the site again due to some achievements.
The site Revenue must remain theirs until you upgrade your site from free plan to premium plan.
I created my blog Phcitybreed. since 23 december 2014, and so far my blog have had alot of traffic. According to alexa (dot) com my blog Global Rank is 11,994,519. You can check it.
Monthly Visitors to the site 359, 562 And daily page views roughly as of now is 35k and monthly is 500k and according to an online webworth calculation the site Estimated net Worth is $90,156.89 and the daily ads revenue is $1,854 while the monthly Ads Revenue is $25,010.26 .
You can imagine the kind of money my site is generating, daily and monthly. Calculate it yearly. All this money is not mine because I haven't upgraded my site. That's why I needed your help.
The amount to upgrade this site is $20 and roughly N10k maybe less or more than that. But that depends on dollar rate. I have tried my best to save up for this but all effort proves abortive.
Please I deeply beg for your assistance, I didn't say u should give me the hole 10k but however you can afford
After explaining to Somebody he sent me N1000 cheesy . I was very very happy, glad and delighted because receiving the renaming amount from people, my site will be upgraded in short time. I know that currently now things are very hard. Even if somebody sent me N100 I will be happy because the person have also contributed.
Like I said however you can afford, please Help me. You can also make bank transfer with your phone to my account.
My account details are.
Account name: Hope Emeka
Bank: DIAMOND BANK
Account number: 9992766427

My phone number: 07014257070
My site: Phcitybreed.

Please help me and God almighty will surely reward you
lol man
Hello everyone here is another great opportunity for you to get peer to peer pon.zi script at cheaper price compared to the rate other people sell it,
I have Many different peer to peer Script for sale, Both 50%ROI and 100%Rol with advance demo, we also help you to install the Script on Cpanel based on customer's demand.

Call or WhatsApp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get yours now. Thanks
Re: . by bedfordng(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2017
what you gave as an estimated earnings is not how it is in realities . don't use site worth website to conclude your realistic earnings because they would make you think as if you are already a billionaire when in reality its just an estimated figure that is false .

more over I will advice you use .
Re: . by SirLakes: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Monthly Visitors to the site 359, 562 And[b]daily page views roughly as of now is 35k[/b] and monthly is 500k[/b]and according to an online webworth calculation the site Estimated net Worth is[b] $90,156.89 and the daily ads revenue is[b] $1,854[/b] while the monthly Ads Revenue is[b] $25,010.26[/b] .

Where did you get those figures, you can't have 359,562 - 500k monthly visitor and rank 11m in Alexa, you'll be around 500k - 1m.
And for your site worth + daily & monthly ads revenue (you are definitely sleeping on a bicycle).

Guy wake up.
Re: . by MrRationaL(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
SirLakes:
Monthly Visitors to the site 359, 562 And[b]daily page views roughly as of now is 35k[/b] and monthly is 500k[/b]and according to an online webworth calculation the site Estimated net Worth is[b] $90,156.89 and the daily ads revenue is[b] $1,854[/b] while the monthly Ads Revenue is[b] $25,010.26[/b] .

Where did you get those figures, you can't have 359,562 - 500k monthly visitor and rank 11m in Alexa, you'll be around 500k - 1m.
And for your site worth + daily & monthly ads revenue (you are definitely sleeping on a bicycle).

Guy wake up.
Tell me more
Re: . by SirLakes: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrRationaL:

Tell me more

Hypestat.com. should be able to tell you more.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get You 5k Pageviews Per Day To Your Blog And Seo Setup Will Be Done / Lets Make N10,000 With ALAT By Wema Bank / How To Make Consistent Affiliate Commissions With Affiliate Cash System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.