Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

And This Is How Sad I Began This League Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / And This Is How Sad I Began This League Season (418 Views)

Top 10 Players Of The 2017-18 English Premier League Season / Surprise Chelsea Star Bags Impressive Premier League Season Record / The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Key Passes In Premier League (season 2016/17) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And This Is How Sad I Began This League Season by Kennyprince: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
It was a sleepless night yesterday as two red cards in the Chelsea game cost me a whopping #700,000

I played 32 games last week and they were entering one after the other till that sad yesterday.

Guys shd look up the coupon. I know there is nothing we can do about it but at least u identify with me and let's share ideas in subsequent games.

B926eesswtwaza-2840745

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And This Is How Sad I Began This League Season by showmethemoney(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bros is quite sad that we loose and a gambler like we have to loose money as well. Sorry bro
Re: And This Is How Sad I Began This League Season by Kennyprince: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
showmethemoney:
Bros is quite sad that we loose and a gambler like we have to loose money as well. Sorry bro

kai, no be small thing ooo. no one could expect that particular match to go that way.....am still in shock

(1) (Reply)

"How Nigeria Trips Up It's Own Athletes" BBC Sport Report / If You Watch Football Enter Here And Answer This Question! / Flawless 4.55 Odds For FREE! Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.