Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset (907 Views)

Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by Ebubemg(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls you guys should recommend a quality headset with sd card, radio and Bluetooth for under $20, From AliExpress
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by christm386: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
as in
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
Pls you guys should recommend a quality headset with sd card, radio and Bluetooth for under $20, From AliExpress
buy ZEALOT headphone bluetooth version ...its the best there is, or you can buy the SD version both cost 3.5k for the SD version and 4.5k for the bluetooth version, another suggestion is beats by dr.dyre but all phone assesories outlet sell fake one cos origanal is hard to find and is expensive, the fake should cost you 5k while the original is maybe well to expensive for your pocket i can guess. only DJ's and beat makers use that one, have fun..
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by Ebubemg(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
buy ZEALOT headphone bluetooth version ...its the best there is, or you can buy the SD version both cost 3.5k for the SD version and 4.5k for the bluetooth version, another suggestion is beats by dr.dyre but all phone assesories outlet sell fake one cos origanal is hard to find and is expensive, the fake should cost you 5k while the original is maybe well to expensive for your pocket i can guess. only DJ's and beat makers use that one, have fun..
OK, thanks.
I ordered for this one, is it OK?

Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
OK, thanks.
yea it's very okay, enjoy
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by wunderkiind(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
OK, thanks.
lol but why order on aliexpress for something you could easily walk into any store and get, saving yourself some time?
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by Ebubemg(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
wunderkiind:

lol but why order on aliexpress for something you could easily walk into any store and get, saving yourself some time?
how much can I get this one and which store
Re: You Guys Should Please Recommend A Good Headset by wunderkiind(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
how much can I get this one and which store
Between 5-7k... Should be available @ Ikeja if you're in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Settings For Jet Audio On Headphones / Which Is Better... Infinix Hot Note4 Pro Or The Hot S3 / "Cannot Generate Thumbnail" Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.