Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Exiting THE MATRIX: My Path Of Neo. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exiting THE MATRIX: My Path Of Neo. (472 Views)

I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism / Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? / Exiting Spiritual Birthday Of The Godman, Satguru Maharaj Ji On 1st January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exiting THE MATRIX: My Path Of Neo. by oaroloye(m): 3:49am On Aug 14, 2017
SHALOM!

@OLUSOLA AJAYI: Perhaps it is necessary I inform you that I am a Nigerian, BORN AGAIN, FULL GOSPEL, PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN, who received (what we called,) The Baptism with The Holy Ghost 38 years ago, but The Baptism with The Holy Ghost and FIRE since 33 years ago.

I did not know what that was at the time; the Churches were as messed-up then as they are today, only it was more subtle, and it looked like there were people who really believed in The Gospel, and knew what they were doing.

However, my latest Experience revealed to me that that was not the case. I quit Organized Christianity, because there was no one I could talk to about what I was perceiving. After wasting several years trying to learn Martial Arts and Yoga- which went nowhere, because Undercover Orthodox Christians secretly infiltrated the school and sabotaged the taing, so that it took me five years to reach Yellow Belt in Taekwondo, I finally lucked into CARLO CASTANEDA and L. RON HUBBARD, and then began to understand exactly what was going on... Pieces of the puzzle (growing up in England, I had been introduced to JIGSAW PUZZLES at an early age; if you do not know what that is, MAJOR part of your MIND has been DISABLED, I tell you!) began to fall into place.

During the early 1990s, I acquired a World Band Receiver, and listened to TALK RADIO, and began learning more about how the World worked. Early on, I had acquired the excellent primer into Oyinbo Secret Societies workings: SATAN'S ANELS EXPOSED, by Salem Kirban. 2,000 I found out that he had LIED COMPLETELY about the "ANTI-SEMITIC PROPAGANDA," THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION, (and THE INTERNATIONAL JEW, by Henry Ford- oh yes, THAT Henry Ford!) so that, like an IDIOT, I shared the document to several YAHOO! GROUPS AND CLUBS I was then a member of.

At that time, accessing the Internet was not easy for low-income earners. It was two weeks before I could go online again. All my YAHOO! Accounts were suspended permanently- they would not say WHY- but "HELP" aid that this was their Policy in cases of "VIOLATION OF THEIR TERMS OF USE," such as "THE DISTRIBUTION OF HATE LITERATURE..."

I SUDDENLY REALIZED that this was about THE PROOTOCOLS OF ZION DOCUMENT-!

I understood that, if I had been in England or America when this had happened, they might not have stopped with deleting my Online accounts: they could have "deleted" ME!

I lost TEN Accounts, and all the Clubs and Groups I had started- just because I had attached the PROTOCOLS OF ZION to an eMail, and asked: "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?"

YAHOO! CHANGED ITS POLICY ON EMAIL ATTACHMENTS!

We could not send them into Groups and Clubs any more, for SEVERAL YEARS.

Then, in 2001, we had the 9/11: I saw it LIVE on a Monitor in a Computer Room, where we had 15 PCS for the use of all the Staff of the University who didn't have LAN to their Departments, and 15mins per day, access.

I thought I was watching a movie, at first.

I tried to share my findings with the students- I wrote poster Messages. My work was undone by the Undercover Orthodox Agents. Had anyone cared, they could have come to ask ME whether any of the rumours circulated about me were really true. But they did not. Had there been ANY ONE PERSON who cared about THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS, the whole thing could have BLOWN WIDE OPEN, and we could have had unprecedented Revival. But there wasn't, so there wasn't.

.. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.

8.'FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER (ARE) YOUR WAYS
MY WAY," Saith The LORD.
9. 'FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,

"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus answered,

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGHOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born
of the Flesh is flesh;
and that which is born
of The Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I Said
unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered,
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT
WE DO KNOW,
AND WE TESTIFY THAT
WE HAVE SEEN;'

and ye receive not our witness.
12. "If I have told you
Earthly things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you (of) Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath
Ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
(even) The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses
lifted up the Serpent
in the Wilderness,
even so must
The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave
His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in The Name of The only Begotten
Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVE DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

YAHWEH GOD is served by people who THINK LIKE HIM, and speak ACCORDING TO HIS SPIRIT.

. MATTHEW 10:11-20.

11. "And into whatsoever
city or town ye shall enter,
inquire who in it is worthy;
and there abide till ye go thence.
12. "And when ye come into an house,
salute it.
13. "And if the House be worthy,
let your Peace come upon it:
but if it be not worthy,
let your Peace return to you.
14. "And whosoever
shall not receive you,
nor hear your words,
when ye depart
out of that House or City,
shake off the dust of your feet.
15. "Verily I say unto you,

'IT SHALL BE MORE TOLERABLE
FOR THE LAND OF
SODOM AND GOMORRAH
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

16. "Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But beware of Men:
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues:
18. "And ye shall be brought
before governors and kings
for my sake for a Testimony
against them,
and the Gentiles.
19. "But when they deliver you up,
take no thought how
or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you."

Therefore , a non-Servant of God cannot expect to understand everything a Servant of God says and does. A Junior Servant of God cannot expect to understand everything a Senior Servant of God says and does.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked
how they chose out
the chief rooms;
Saying unto them;
8. "When thou art bidden
of any (man) to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
sit down in the Lowest Room;
that when he that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then thou shalt have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

JUNIOR SERVANTS OF GOD LOVING GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART, ALL THEIR SOUL, AND ALL THEIR MIGHT EXPERIENCE GROWTH, EXPANSION, AND STRENGTHENING.

They KNOW this is happening by their increasing Levels of Wisdom and Understanding. This can happen, even on an hourly basis, where you find yourself in a different Seat to the one you thought you were restricted to, or had attained even minutes previously.

For what sort of Revelations change nothing?

The fixed nature of your mind- its limits of perceptions, analytical ability, comprehension, and memory, its fallibility and capacity- are all an ILLUSION created to HOLD YOU IN BONDAGE.

. JOHN 8:30-36.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus
to those Jews which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall Know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."
33. They answered him,
"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in Bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,
'Ye shall be made Free?' "
34. Jesus answered them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

[b][i]'WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN,
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE
FOR EVER:
(BUT) THE SON
ABIDETH EVER,'

[color=#990000]36. "If The Son therefore
shall make you Free,
ye shall be Free indeed."

YOU MAKE NO SIGNIFICANT ADVANCEMENT, UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SUFFERS UNDER THE YOKE OF THIS BONDAGE, AND THAT YOU ARE FREED, NOT TO ENJOY FREEDOM ALONE, BUT TO BRING IT TO THOSE STILL IMPRISONED IN SATAN'S "MATRIX."

Salvation is not just for YOU ALONE- and some people have a heavier yoke to throw off than you do, and may have NO CHANCE, unless YOU help them.

1 Like

Re: Exiting THE MATRIX: My Path Of Neo. by ScienceWatch: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

@OLUSOLA AJAYI: Perhaps it is necessary I inform you that I am a Nigerian, BORN AGAIN, FULL GOSPEL, PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN, who received (what we called,) The Baptism with The Holy Ghost 38 years ago, but The Baptism with The Holy Ghost and FIRE since 33 years ago.

I did not know what that was at the time; the Churches were as messed-up then as they are today, only it was more subtle, and it looked like there were people who really believed in The Gospel, and knew what they were doing.

YOU MAKE NO SIGNIFICANT ADVANCEMENT, UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SUFFERS UNDER THE YOKE OF THIS BONDAGE, AND THAT YOU ARE FREED, NOT TO ENJOY FREEDOM ALONE, BUT TO BRING IT TO THOSE STILL IMPRISONED IN SATAN'S "MATRIX."

Salvation is not just for YOU ALONE- and some people have a heavier yoke to throw off than you do, and may have NO CHANCE, unless YOU help them.
After all the rubbish you write above, your contribution to suffering humanity is fictional crap disguised as "holy doctrines' sourced from Satan worshipers such as convicted criminal L . Ron Hubbard and sex-maniac and fraudster Carlos Castaneda.

It is well known among those that understand spiritual things that the source of the books, video, scripture is very important for
a persons spiritual protection. Therefore it is well known by now that the source of your teachings on Fraudulent Nagualism and Criminal Scientology is both Satanically inspired and spiritually dangerous to those seeking the light.

Readers should briefly consider these facts ;
After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.

The US Federal Government was preparing for the trial of Hubbard's wife Mary Sue, and numerous other Scientology officials, on conspiracy and burglary charges. L.Ron Hubbard wrote the fictional novel DIANETIS which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction. This fantasy novel gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health.
When his Ron DeWolf was 18, the fantasy novel which became their Scientology BIBLE, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad , “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic rituals, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.” While spraying the sperm over the Holy Alter he will chant, Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer !

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Demons Come From (part 1) / Martin Luther King III Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman (photo) / The True Gospel Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.