Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Special Dedication To All The Struggling Men And Women On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Special Dedication To All The Struggling Men And Women On Nairaland (264 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Special Dedication To All The Struggling Men And Women On Nairaland by riversproperty(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Just now*** Listening to dolly parton's Coats of Many Colours that has been my ring tone for over 3 years now despite having changed couple of phones, I got touched by few of her lines like never before. In her words*****

**but they didn't understand it and I try to make them see, ONE IS ONLY POOR ONLY IF CHOOSES TO BE.....

Dolly is so right! Many of us really need to change in the way we think. We need to understand that we are the architect of our future. Your future lies in your own hands hence, it's up to you what you make of it.
Self determination and strong will to succeed no matter what life throws at us should be our watchword because as humans, we attract what we desire.
*Put in* your best so as to *bring out* the very best in whatsoever you find doing.Despise not days of little beginnings. seek knowledge and crave for greatness as if your life depends on it because truly it does. Be fervent and steadfast with your dreams and in your pursuit for greatness.

Ofcourse they will talk and gossip just to distract and bring you down but PLEASE give no ear to them simply because IF YOU STOP TO THROW STONE AT EVERY DOG THAT BARKS, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO YOUR DESTINATION. And even if you do, you will get there late.

You have no reason to be poor.things might look a bit funny at the moment but with perseverance, diligence, steadfastness and ofcourse PRAYER, the sun of success is gonna shine on you at the appointed time.

OUR beliefs have ways of affecting our lives.we overcome great challenges based on beliefs (B.O.B). You can achieve it if you believe it.
Your beliefs serve as a propeller towards your targeted goals.

I beseech you today my friends, my brothers and sisters, dont be discouraged, choose not to give up, choose to be great, choose to make impact, choose to be different from the bandwagon, choose to be successful, and above all, Choose God because HE HAS THE MASTER KEY TO THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING THEREIN...

For the bible says SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND EVERY OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU ..Mathew 6:33

I wish you Good luck in your "choices" this week.

Good morning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Received From Magician God? / Etiquette Tips / The Mystery Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.