Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season (983 Views)

EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho / Unai Emery Is Arsenal Winning The EPL This Season? Abumeyang Scores Hatrick / 4 Things We Learnt From The EPL Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season by gentlegenius(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2017
There has been a trend in English Premier League in the past 3 seasons and the stats behind that trend clearly favours Man United to win the league this season.
Take a look at this...

Chelsea won the league in 2014/2015.
The following season, as the defending champions, they lost the community shield to Arsenal and fail to win their first premier League match against Swansea. That was how they surrendered the title. Interesting, Leicester won their first match against Westham and proceed to win the league that season...

2016/17: Leicester city were defending champions, they lost the community shield to Man U and fail to win their first premier League match against Hull to surrender the title. Chelsea won their first premier League match against Westham and proceed to win the league...

2017/18: This season, Chelsea are defending champion. They lost the community shield to Arsenal and fail to win their first premier League match against Burnley. They have surrendered the league. Man U won their first premier League match against Westham and will proceed to win the league this season...

TREND: Once a defending champion lost the community shield and first premier League match, they've surrendered the title.
Then any team that win Westham in their opening match goes on to win the league.

Congrats to all Man U fans...

Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans what do you think about this...?

1 Like

Re: Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season by gentlegenius(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Kirgyakos:
I think yu very very stupid

datz jus wat i think
Have you ever been banned on Nairaland? Do you even know that there are rules on Nairaland?
I'm giving you 30 minutes to edit this insult before I alert the mods.
Re: Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season by quiverfull(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2017
It's still too early to start predicting who will win the EPL. All these stats don't mean nothing.
Re: Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season by gentlegenius(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
quiverfull:
It's still too early to start predicting who will win the EPL. All these stats don't mean nothing.
I know, it's still too early to congratulate them but let's keep the stats aside, Did you watch all the big teams play last weekend? I did. Though am not a Man U fan, but I must confess that their team looks like the best in the league at the moment and I don't see them losing this momentum anytime soon. From what I saw when they played Real Madrid and Westham, I think it will very difficult for any team to beat them thus season.
Re: Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season by millhouse: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2017
gentlegenius:

I know, it's still too early to congratulate them but let's keep the stats aside, Did you watch all the big teams play last weekend? I did. Though am not a Man U fan, but I must confess that their team looks like the best in the league at the moment and I don't see them losing this momentum anytime soon. From what I saw when they played Real Madrid and Westham, I think it will very difficult for any team to beat them thus season.
mancity won their first 6 Matches last season and ended up 3rd place.. I wonder why a win at home for manu against a westham side on the First day of D season all of a sudden is a yardstick for predicting the league winner. Mancity win away at Brighton was more of a difficult match dan manu beating westham in their comfort zone.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses, Mikel Obi, Leon Balogun Back For Cameroon — Rohr / Arsenal Vs Chelsea Live Stream / We Need Gods Again,not Boys To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.