Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Diego Costa Blast Antonio Conte - 'he Has No Charisma' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Blast Antonio Conte - 'he Has No Charisma' (736 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa / Diego Costa Mocks Antonio Conte While Partying In Atletico Madrid Shirt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Blast Antonio Conte - 'he Has No Charisma' by hassan4: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea outcast Diego Costa ruled out joining Milan and cranked up his feud with Antonio Conte. “He is distant and doesn’t possess charisma.”

The striker has been linked with a move to the Rossoneri after he was told that Chelsea no longer required his services, but is adamant he’ll only go to his old club Atletico Madrid.

“My desire is to go to Atletico. I've spoken to Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia. I said, ‘If the manager doesn't want me, I want to go to Atletico Madrid’.

“I have rejected other offers. They want to sell me to China or other teams. The language is better for me in Spain. If I'm off, I'm going to the club I want to go to — not the club that's paying the most,” Costa told Sportmail.

“Diego Simeone wants me. It is very clear. I have always had a bond with him. The fans and people love me there. They respect me.

Get full story here:
http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24397

Re: Diego Costa Blast Antonio Conte - 'he Has No Charisma' by smartnero24(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Conte and Costa feud be like North Korea vs USA

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Blast Antonio Conte - 'he Has No Charisma' by hassan4: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
smartnero24:
Conte and Costa feud be like North Korea vs USA

I tire for them

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Accuse England Coach Of Racism. / Manchester United V Leicester City: Match Preview & Team News / Remember Brazilian Star Player Adriano Is Now A Drug Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.