Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? (951 Views)

Emmanuel Dennis Reveal Why He Did Cristiano Ronaldo's Celebration Against Madrid / Merciless Mandzukic And Ruthless Ronaldo Show Why They're The World's Best Big-g / Cristiano Ronaldo Show Off His Top 3 Expensive Football Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by henrixx(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
I'm an epl fan but yesterday I was disappointed in Ronaldo, after scoring he took up his shirt and did a copy of Messi's famous celebration at bernabeu. both players have come out to say they aren't in competition with each other but with that celebration one will need to have a rethink. people have been criticized for frequently bringing up Ronaldo-messi arguments but Ronaldo's action yesterday has shown he really has a competition with Messi in his mind, and this arguments will continue to go on. this is another reason why people believe he is doing a catch up on Messi.

1 Like

Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by Kirgyakos(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Dat 1 consern dem
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by prinsam30: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2017
once ur good, ur good nothing can change that
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2017
How e take kwonsain me, since dem born me their 5kobo neva reach my side....oh God ah don even waste my mb!!
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by Lanceslot(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2017
He was booed when he was asked to start warming up and was booed when he entered the field of play so he was just tryna tell them that their boo only serves as motivation to him.
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
He would always be second if not third to Messi simple.
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by binsanni(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
mitchew, if person flog you for house an off im sheath, saying he needs another one from zidane. now you are thinking if the same incidence happen to you, you won't try am. abeg a minute silent to all barca fan wink wink
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by Elite1234(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Don't be a fool OP. Players copy celebrations since the inception of football. Mind you, that same celebration was first done by Marcelo and messi copied it. If you watch the highlight clearly, you will notice that Marcelo seem to have asked ronaldo to do the celebration cos ronaldo was already on his wen Marcelo went to give him his shirt and spoke to him which i believe prompted ronaldo to do it. Ronaldo doesn't need to catch up cos in 2016 ronaldo silenced camp nou and did his famous celebration which made Barca fans to throw things at him. So messi did the same at bernabeu in 2017. So why didn't you say messi was doing catch up then. Stop being one sided in football or else you will just make a fool of yourself. M not a ronaldo fanboy neither am I a messi fanatic. Just a true football fan
Re: Did Cristiano Ronaldo Show That He Is Doing A Catch Up On Messi? by henrixx(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Elite1234:
Don't be a fool OP. Players copy celebrations since the inception of football. Mind you, that same celebration was first done by Marcelo and messi copied it. If you watch the highlight clearly, you will notice that Marcelo seem to have asked ronaldo to do the celebration cos ronaldo was already on his wen Marcelo went to give him his shirt and spoke to him which i believe prompted ronaldo to do it. Ronaldo doesn't need to catch up cos in 2016 ronaldo silenced camp nou and did his famous celebration which made Barca fans to throw things at him. So messi did the same at bernabeu in 2017. So why didn't you say messi was doing catch up then. Stop being one sided in football or else you will just make a fool of yourself. M not a ronaldo fanboy neither am I a messi fanatic. Just a true football fan
you tried to make sense except for how you began... dats the only thing that made you foolish

(1) (Reply)

Pierre-erick Aubameyang Dropped From Dortmund’s Squad For ‘disciplinary Reasons’ / Video: APOEL Nicosia 0 – 6 Real Madrid [champions League] Highlights 2017/18 / Free 2days Game (2 Odds 100% Guarantee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.