Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat (854 Views)

Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by mzjaney(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2017
The Orodje of Okpe Kingdom, His Majesty, Orhue 1, Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (retd) has revealed various actions that could be seen as taboos in the ancient kingdom. Speaking with the Punch, the monarch, among other things, said he does not eat, as he is seen as a spirit among men. Therefore it is taboo

Is this actually true?

Re: I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by wahles(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2017
How does dz epp d country?
Re: I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by ijobaooorun(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Owk
Re: I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by Karlman: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
OP you are such an illiterate!

where the fork is the place you are talking about on the map?

if you want your village on the map then you must furnish us with the co-ordinates!
Re: I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by mzjaney(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Karlman:
OP you are such an illiterate!

where the fork is the place you are talking about on the map?

if you want your village on the map then you must furnish us with the co-ordinates!

I am actually not the cause of ur present condition.

So take it easy.

Nice day !!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Spirit, Its A Taboo To See Me Eat by Karlman: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
mzjaney:

I am actually not the cause of ur present condition.

So take it easy.
Nice day !!

...LOL!

(1) (Reply)

You’re Solution To Most Yoruba Problems, Monarch Tells Gani Adams / You Can Be Their Tv Hero Today / Pidgin And Engish Which One Is Better For Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.