Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million (5087 Views)

The Highest Paying Federal Government Parastatals/agencies. / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Good day, people.

I'm a graduate of Economics from a reputable Federal Uni. I made a 2.1. Finished serving in 2016.

I am willing to pay 1 million in two instalments (500k upfront and 500k after 6 months of working) for a job in any federal institution. I learnt some paramilitary organisations are doing replacements, so am not ruling out any federal institution at all. I am willing to work in any establishment and in any location.

This approach was informed by my mum developing high blood pressure over my being jobless three years after uni. And God knows she means the world to me. I don't want anything to happen to her. Plus, I'm the first of six children, so their hopes rest on my young, capable shoulders.

I am proficient at many Microsoft Office suite programs. I'm also a fast learner and am willing to do whatever is required of me. I come from a humble background and have learnt so much in life.

Kindly pm me if you are willing to assist. Serious people only, please.

Thanks.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Donot pay any upfront, get the job first... resume at your workplace before you pay the said amount...

If not, you would just encourage fraudsters to contact you... do you have an idea how big 500k is to these fraudsters? shocked

Goodluck in your pursuit smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Viking007(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Hopefully You don't get scammed, all the best.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Jeez! You can raise 1 Mil and you want to buy a job? Why?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by joe4real12: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Don't encourage corruption. Bribery is corruption.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Viking007:
Hopefully You don't get scammed, all the best.

Thank you, bro. I got my eyes wide opened.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

I wouldn't call it buying a job. I'm only trying to incentivize. I got to realize that in life, nothing goes for nothing.

And like I said, my mum's condition got me this desperate.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Donot pay any upfront, get the job first... resume at your workplace before you pay the said amount...

If not, you would just encourage fraudsters to contact you... do you have an idea how big 500k is to these fraudsters? shocked

Goodluck in your pursuit smiley

Thanks for the this great piece. I'll do as you advised.

My intention is to pay only after documentation and all.

I was scammed a huge sum once.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2017
everyman:

Thanks for the this great piece. I'll do as you advised.

My intention is to pay only after documentation and all.

I was scammed a huge sum once.

Nicee...
You are welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by MyMouth(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
He can only rise 500k now, the remaining 500k would be raised from his salary after he must have worked for some months!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2017
everyman:

I wouldn't call it buying a job. I'm only trying to incentivize. I got to realize that in life, nothing goes for nothing.

Thanks for your concern.
Sorry for your mums condition. It will be fine. My point was that why pay such 'incentive' for a job when you can start something with that amount?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
MyMouth:

He can only rise 500k now, the remaining 500k would be raised from his salary after he must have worked for some months!
That is both corrupt and stressful. He can raise the money and invest in a business. If he doesn't know any business to invest in, he should ask questions both here and around him.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by MyMouth(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That is both corrupt and stressful. He can raise the money and invest in a business. If he doesn't know any business to invest in, he should ask questions both here and around him.
I concur! I guess the fear of the unknown is a factor here? I guess he would be thinking, what if he invests and loose the money? Is it not better he " buys" a federal job and then invest the proceeds from the job? In which case even if he looses his investment, the job is still there to help him back up

9 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry for your mums condition. It will be fine. My point was that why pay such 'incentive' for a job when you can start something with that amount?

Amen, and thank you!

I only have a little over 600k at this point, which isn't enough for the business I intend going into. The plan is there, but requires millions to execute So, getting a job is my surest bet now. I believe working for the government will enable me raise the money needed for the biz, which can be run concurrently with the job, assuming I am lucky enough to get one.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by everyman: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2017
MyMouth:

I concur! I guess the fear of the unknown is a factor here? I guess he would be thinking, what if he invests and loose the money? Is it not better he " buys" a federal job and then invest the proceeds from the job? In which case even if he looses his investment, the job is still there to help him back up

My point exactly. Asides my not having enough funds to push my plan through, this is why I'm reluctant to start on a small scale. The uncertainty surrounding the business environment in Nigeria is massive at this moment.

Although I don't consider it "buying a job."

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by madone: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2017
Jesus my friend u can raise 500k as a jobless guy. Why Ni invest that money in a business.pm me for talks u can run an investment with that money and be a build a good business network with dat. No pay any body to get a job make them Ni make u ghost worker
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by snakebeat: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
everyman:

My point exactly. Asides my not having enough funds needed to push my plan through, this is why I'm reluctant to start on a small scale. The uncertainty surrounding the business environment in Nigeria is massive at this moment.

Although I don't consider it "buying a job."
Dont listen to all those telling u to invest in business.
U need a good foundation & flair to succed in business, when your money goes down the drain, u wont see all these pple advising u to do business here.
I am also interested in this ur idea, would like to reach u privately so we can plan together.
But u served 2016, how come your mum is already having high BP?
Me dat finished 2011, my mum is still very relaxed...tell your mum to keep calm bro...before she lose her life for nothing...but i will like to reach u, i am also interested in this...interview don tire me....

12 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by muller101(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Apart from ur economics 2 . 1 what other skills can u boast of
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by methusah(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2017
pray you get the right guys... Awon CIA
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Anitame(f): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
Apart from ur economics 2 . 1 what other skills can u boast of

You didn't see this?? I am proficient at many Microsoft Office suite programs. I'm also a fast learner and am willing to do whatever is required of me.

Make I comment people!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by kayzat: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
I pray you won't lose everything at the end of day to scammers.

if I were I would rather do my diligent work n start something no matter how small but viable with that money and do everything possible to grow it.

You think government job is secure but I can assure you with the way you want to enter the service another administration may come and cancel all the recruitment and someone will be back to square one. Think well and pray my brother.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by muller101(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Anitame:

You didn't see this?? I am proficient at many Microsoft Office suite programs. I'm also a fast learner and am willing to do whatever is required of me.

Make I comment people!!!
fast learner is that a skill, SMH. MS office suite almost all graduates knows that already no longer a new stuff

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2017
School na real scam...If not i have d right information den
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Oga dy careful o..1milla can take you out of this place
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ehn
U have 500k
Do u know how much some igbo boiz in aba or alaba
Will get with dat 500k before d month runs out
Haba
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by ammyluv2002(f): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
fast learner is that a skill, SMH. MS office suite almost all graduates knows that already no longer a new stuff
I totally agree with you
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by iamdull(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
You go like to work with FRSC?
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by kolaish(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why are you disapointing yourself. Must you work under an establishment, why not create a work for yourself with the 500k that you want to offer as bribe. I can assure you that it will take you up to 2-5 years before you will be financially bouyant to pay the final 500k if you eventually get the job, or do you think it is that easy to save money when you in a regular salary paying work? I was once a salary earner and know what I am saying. Business pays more than salary especially when you have little capital to start.

My advice to you is to look for a nice location and start selling potato chips/assorted fried/grilled chicken, nice and hygienic suya. I bet you you will be in millions in the next 5 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Afolak(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think what you need to do is just to invest your 1million into a profitable business.If u ar not a relative of politicians this days,it's not easy for jobs to come by.even d so called replacement of a thing has been hijacked by the politicians.They are the ones that sell the jobs after getting the slot from MDA's.Just be careful,so dat u won't be duped by unscrupulous fellow.Meanwhile,in the meantime,channel your energy into looking for viable and lucrative business that #1million can be used to start up with.My brother,if I have #1million 2day my life will not remain the same in the next six month.
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Afolak(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
YusufNairaland:

Hello OP.. I wish u nothing but best of luck in your job search and also you should be careful not to fall prey to scammers...
I also have anoda request to make..
Can u give, lend or borrow me #3,000 til the end of this month.. I can always repay u on the 28th of August when i am supposed to get paid here.. I would appreciate any response even if negative.. Thanks in anticipation..
U started well,but ur conclusion does not make sense.
So be alert as 'sense is about to fall on you'.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by Afolak(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
everyman:

Thanks for your concern.
''Incentivize''?my brother! u just changed the word ''buy'' to incentivize.Anyway,you are both saying the same thing.Just be careful of scammers in ur quest to desperately buy that dream job of yours
Re: Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million by THUNDAR(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Idiot! You get 1million Abi 500k na im you de find job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do These 3 Things During Youth Service (NYSC) And Get A Job Faster / Top 10 Interview Questions And Sample Answers / Consolidated Hallmark Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.