Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,655 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Looking For Industrial Training Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Industrial Training Placement (1673 Views)

Where Can A Geology Student Get IT (industrial Training) Placement In Lagos / .... / Looking For Industrial Training Placement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Industrial Training Placement by Rawshal(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Having tried to find somewhere to do my I.T in Lagos
on my own which am yet to find. I think it will be better to seek for assistant here.
With all due respect, I will like to bring to the notice of every member of this site that I need an industry to do my industrial attachment in Lagos.I'm a 3rd year student of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta(FUNAAB) specializing in chemistry science. Am interested in any company that deals with production/processing on any materials (i.e deals with chemical directly or indirectly) to undergo my I.T with them which is part of the requirement for awarding B.sc in chemistry.
I will be grateful if someone can help me out..tnx very much.
Contact-09036807517
Email-waliuabdulrasheed@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Work In Firstbank Insurance.pls / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – How To Apply / Recruitment At Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.