Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Alum Vienna Girardi Miscarries Twins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alum Vienna Girardi Miscarries Twins (307 Views)

Why Do You Need To Rent A Luxury Car In Vienna? / Vienna Ranked As Most Liveable City In The World. Check Nigeria Position / Taiwo Aromokun Remarries Secretly, Delivers Another Set Of Twins In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alum Vienna Girardi Miscarries Twins by tinuolaishola: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Alum Vienna Girardi has suffered a miscarriage. The Bachelor alum, 31, shared the heartbreaking loss of her twin girls in an emotional Facebook post on Sunday, August 13, calling it “the hardest thing I have ever had to write.”

The reality personality explained that on August 3, her perinatologist noticed that she showed signs of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome, but that the condition appeared to have improved over the previous week. According to the Mayo Clinic, this complication, which can occur when expecting identical twins, causes one baby to receive too much blood and the other too little, and sometimes requires “aggressive intervention” and possible early delivery.

Emotionally distress after the lost of her to babies ,whom she had expected to hold and nurture but sadly it never happened..she gives herself peace of mind by saying her babies her in heaven resting..
My question now is what causes miscarriages?
I pray those that are pregnant won't have any cause to cry in Jesus name amen.

More info on http://tinique.com/alum-vienna-girardi-miscarries-twins/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Time To Take Brain / Secretary / Customer Care Rep And A Driver Needed Urgently By A Logistics Co. / Nigerian Army Reveals Fleeing Strategy Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.