Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,049 members, 7,841,964 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone (540 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by markode777: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2017
In Mushin area of Lagos, a angry mob over the weekend burnt alive an unidentified young boy for supposedly stealing a phone with the price range of N45,000.

The dead suspect, supposedly entered a house around 6.30pm at 19 Olorunshogu street, Mushin and made away with the phone.

Unfortunately for him, a female tenant caught him with a Samsung Galaxy phone and voiced out to the residers.

According to an eye witness, the accused denied the allegation insisting that he missed his way to the compound, but the intense pressure made him confessed saying he carried out such act out of hunger. However, he pleaded to be pardon, but the angry mob didn't give listening ears to him, but aggressively and brutally beat him before setting him on fire before the police could show up.

Spokesperson for Lagos State Police command, Olarinde Famous-Cole, who attested to the event that took place disclosed the arrest of one of the mob.

He unveil the arrested person to be Isiaka Kolawole, adding that he is currently being questioned at the Homicide section of the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Yaba.

He said:

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased was accused of stealing a galaxy phone from a house, in Mushin. An angry mob lynched him.”

See photo here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/angry-mob-set-on-fire-young-boy-who.html

My Friends, Please always visit SOURCE for more news, gists and sports and Wisdom of Life and Others: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

SOURCE: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by Donyy1: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2017
This is a Guarantee! You can't Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else
It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

Re: Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by StakerLives(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2017
cool

Pictures before i start calling on Afonjas
Re: Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2017
He signed his death warrant when he stole anything at Mushin of all places.

Is he a learner?
Re: Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by Young03(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
small boy practising big things
Re: Angry Mob Set On Fire A Young Boy Who Supposedly Stole N45k Phone by markode777: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Pictures before i start calling on Afonjas

Hahahahahaa....lol

I have done my part.. do your own part too

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: How I Foiled Evans’ Attempt To Kidnap My Kinsman – Okpara / Who Is Shielding Former Speaker Martins Azubuike From Corruption Trial? / ‘how We Rob Nigerians Without Bullets In Our Gun’- Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.