Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Where Can One See Real Time Charts Of Nigerian Markets? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can One See Real Time Charts Of Nigerian Markets? (374 Views)

The Economic Impact Of The Pandemic In 5 Charts / ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One See Real Time Charts Of Nigerian Markets? by BizLifeE: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
It’s a pity that I can’t get any real time charts of Nigerian markets, especially stock markets.

If you want to trade Australian, European, US, Canadian, Japanese, etc. Even South African markets, the charts are readily available? But in Nigeria, the case is different.

There are some foreigners who want to partner with NSE, but who don’t get any response. I even emailed them – no response. I called them – failure.

Is this how Nigerian markets would grow, when interested investors can’t access the public markets. Why can’t the public trade Nigerian stocks… Just like it is being done overseas?

I’m tired of hearing useless financial news that tell me when the markets close, plus top gainers and losers. I want to see everything in real time.

Is it only registered brokers that can see Nigerian markets? Where can one see real time charts of Nigerian markets?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Where Can One See Real Time Charts Of Nigerian Markets? by ituglobal(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Another example of backwardness in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? / Think Investment, It Works For You Long After You Retire / 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.