Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers (699 Views)

Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck / Adsense Lodge Whatsapp Group And Cmedics Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by Blazerwaperz88: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls any body that ask u to pay 3k to join Adsense earnings group run away they are scam

Re: Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by BiafranBushBoy: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
mtcheeww
Re: Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by Olarababy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
If they tell u people to hustle to earn decent cash from adsense, You will be looking for shot cut
Re: Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by benniejackson: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Blazerwaperz88:
Pls any body that ask u to pay 3k to join Adsense earnings group run away they are scam
You are the biggest fool ever known from adsense lodge...cmedics and grp topped you with 42pounds against the normal 35pounds contract meant to last for 30days witin 7days...and you became greedy because you want more...You are such an ingrate..will curse you more.Anyways only somebody with such jealous and greed as you will believe all you are winning here...am in the grp and people testify always.Three participants have gotten their adsense top up for the month as agreed within 6days today...Please do not deceive others even if you deceive yourself
Re: Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by benniejackson: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Olarababy:
If they tell u people to hustle to earn decent cash from adsense, You will be looking for shot cut
Do not listen to this The oliver twist the grp makes sense and no body banned his adsense or suspended it...he swore to crash the grp because he was removed havengotten the agreed top up for the month..Anyways wetin concern me
Re: Adsense Lodge And Cmedics Are Scammers by benniejackson: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is this not same group doing a good job as of today..bad belle Nigerian..victor or watever u call urself..techlord ..frank come and see this one now because i once saw your name linked with this dude somewhere on social media

(1) (Reply)

Let Design A Website That Works For You / Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site / Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.